Chapter 7: Bruises, kisses and tears

We were stiff in our positions, our eyes were wide open.

I break away from her lips.

"Kiss him like this" I said after a quick brain blast. To prevent any arkward situations between the both of us, I brisk walked back to my room.

"Uhh I don't have to kiss her! Why did I kiss her" I said to myself.

~ In Cat's room, General  ~

Cat laid down on her bed, touching her lips every now and then.

"How can she kiss me! Don't she know her position! Alright I'll deal with her tomorrow" Cat whispered to herself.

Back to Sam's POV

Ding! Ding! The clock struck 12, I was sleeping in bed until I was woke up suddenly by the footsteps, they were coming closer and closer to my room.

Bang! The door opened, it was Cat. She walked closer to me and sat on my bed. I was afraid of what would happen next.

"Cat I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" I panicked, expecting a huge slap from her.

"Shh" Cat hushed me with her finger on my lips.

"Don't worry, it felt so good. You were right, kissing should be the next step, but do you know what's after that?"

"Uhh...uhh...I don't know" I replied with a hint of fear in my voice.

"This!" Cat tackled me down with enormous strength, kissing my neck and ripping my clothes.

"No! No! Cat! Don't do that! Stop it! Ahhh!"

I woke up felling off my bed, "Oh God that was just a dream" I said to myself.

"Why do I even have a dream like this?" I climbed back up to my bed and looked at the clock. 7.00. I still can sleep for another 30 minutes. I closed my eyes and attempt to sleep again, until the door was suddenly slammed opened.

"You! How dare you kiss me!" Cat came in holding a whip in her hands, using it to whack me.

"Ah! It's painful! Look! I'm sorry!" I used my hands as a shield against Cat's painful smackings.

I ran out of my room escaping from Cat's beatings, with my face covered in whip marks.

"Oh my god! What happen to you?" Minzy just so happen to run into me on the way.

"It's nothing"

"Cat beat you up?"

"Yeah" I turned to hide my the ugly marks on my face.

I quickly walked away having my head down, hoping that no one could see my marks.

"Sam!" Cat called out, her hands carrying a rectangular shaped box.

"I was looking for you when you suddenly ran out of the room. Here let me bring you somewhere, no questions " Cat dragged me.

I followed her as she dragged me to CCTV room.

"Get out!" Cat ordered the security guards that were on duty. The security guards got frightened by her and scurried out without hesitation.

"Close your eyes" Cat demanded. I did what Cat told me to do, puzzled at the current situation.

The next thing I knew was my nose was wet by some cotton like thing and so are the other bruised marks on my face.

"Cat! It stings!" I immediately got up, fanning my face with my hands.

"That means it working" Cat laughed.

"Don't worry, you're bruises will be gone tomorrow"

"Wait, why are you trying to heal my bruises that YOU CAUSE?" I asked, confused at the moment.