Chapter 8: Farm stay

"We're going to a farm today" Cat told me.

"A farm? Wait did Nathan asked you out to go there right?"

"Yeah why?"

"I thought you're mad at him. Why the sudden change?"

"I forgave him" Cat smiled.

Without any further questions, we got into the car and drove off.

Hmm....Going to the farm with Nathan? I don't think so. I drove as far as I can away from the road leading to the farm while Cat was sleeping.

"Are we there yet?" Cat stretched as she rose up from her seat.

"Uh I think we're lost so I'm using the GPS to locate our location and find a way to get to the farm" I lied.

Cat sneak a peek beside me "Yeah right, you're playing candy crush. Hurry up and find out the location. I'm going toilet now"

"Oh yeah I forgot! Here take this" Cat handed me a card.

"You can buy anything up to a thousand dollars using this card, it's like a credit card but you can't withdraw the money out"

"Oh okay but why are you giving me this?" I took the card from her.

"For being the best butler ever!" Cat hugged me in response.

I watch Cat leave the car. She was too nice to be mean at, and I cant afford to make her cry.

"Okay, to the farm, we just have to go here, and there, and turn at this point" I studied the GPS.

Cat came back into the car just when I finished analyzing the map. We set off immediately hoping to reach there as quickly as we can.

It was around 4pm when we finally reached the farm, we got out of the car and headed to the farm hotel to meet Nathan. We waited...and waited. His phone was turned off and he did not show up for 2 hours so Cat decided to start her work in the farm first.

"You sure you want to do first....why not wait till Nathan gets here " I frowned.

"C'mon it'll be fun" Cat gave her cheerful and smile and dragged me along.

We spent about four hours doing farm work and honestly, it wasn't so bad at all, I had fun playing with Cat, pushing her in the mud puddle and spraying each other with water hoses. It's about 8 though and Nathan has not showed up and his phone is still off.

"Do you think he will come?" Cat asked, almost in tears.

"I don't know, he has not answered any of my calls" I walked and sat next to her. It was silent for the moment, until a phone ring broke it.

Nathan:"Hello? Look Cat, I can't go to the farm today, I had some really important business to do and I'm sorry"

Cat slowly put down her phone with tears rolling down her face.

"Nathan canceled on you?" I asked. Cat nodded her head and turned, trying to hide her tears away from me.

"Give me the phone" I told her.

"Hey son of a bitch how can you do that! How can you just make Cat wait for you for so long and you just cancel on her!" I scolded Nathan. He kept silent and turned off his phone.

"Well we can't go home now, it's too late"

I took a wine bottle and handed to Cat. "Here it'll clear your mind"

Cat shook her head and push the bottle away, "I don't drink" she said.

"Then I'll just leave it here in case you need it" I said as I gulped a whole glass of wine down my throat.

"Maybe I need a little" Cat relented, than took the bottle and drink from it.

~ After a few bottles ~

"Sam, why does Nathan hate me?" she pouted at me, repeating the question.

"Man how much did you drink? You're drunk Cat"

"Am not"

"Is too"

"No I'm not"

"You're not"

"Yes I am"

"Okay" I pretended to surrender.

"Haha sucker" she laughed, poking me in my tummy.

I chuckled to myself "You still got it, it's late now go to sleep" I picked the drunk girl up and lay her on her bed.

"Sam?" Cat asked.

"Yeah?"

"Don't leave me, I'm scared"

"Don't worry Cat I won't" I assured her with a smile.

"Cat, you're gorgeous and beautiful, any guy would be lucky to be with you" I muttered to myself. She is so beautiful, like a princess from a fairy-tale.

**

"Ahhhh" Cat woke me up with her scream.

"What's wrong?" I stretched and rolled, my eyes still closed.

"You're....Where are your clothes?!"

"I don't know I must be too hot" I quickly took the blanket and covered my body.

"Cat..." I stared at her.

"What?"

"You're erm....just wearing your...inner clothings" I turned my head around as I could feel my face burning hot.

"Sam! What happen yesterday? What did you do?"Cat asked frantically.

"I didn't do anything! I swear" We both hurriedly find our clothes in the mess and quickly change until a knock on the door shocked us both.

"Hey Cat, it's Nathan, are you awake? I'm coming in"

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!