Shawn's Life (Shawn's POV)

(Before meeting Hailee) It was 3 AM. I couldn't sleep. I'm tired of not being able to sleep. I got out of bed, turned on my light, and grabbed my guitar. I started strumming and coming up with lyrics in my head. After a few minutes of singing the lyrics, Aaliyah, my little sister, burst into my room. 

     "Hey, dude. It's 3 in the morning, and unlike you, I want some sleep. So can you keep quiet?" 

     "Fine. Just please go back to sleep." I said. 

     "Thank you..." She said with a tone of relief and shut my door. 

     "Mmmmmhhhmmmmm." I was humming. 

     "Shawn!" Aaliyah screamed. 

     Well I guess I can't write a song right now. I climbed back into my bed and tried to sleep. Luckily, I slept until 5:30 AM, which is when I had to wake up anyway. If the other artist was okay with it, I was going to write a song for a collab today. So I was getting ready to go to the studio. 

     I sat down and had a muffin that my mom baked for me when I got a phone call from Charlie Walk, the other artist's manager. He told me that the other artist was excited for this collab. He said the name Hailee. Hailee. Hailee. That name sounds familiar. Oh! Hailee Steinfeld. I heard her newer song Starving that she released with Zedd. I think she's releasing her album and wants to have a collab on it. Or maybe just a single that's a collab. Anyway, I have to go drive to the studio. 

     I drove and listened to Hailee's songs. She has a beautiful voice. I can't wait to meet her and write a song with her. That will be fun. After listening to her whole EP and Starving, I arrived at the studio. 

     I parked in a parking spot in the back next to I think it might have been Hailee's car. I ran inside quickly. I could get mobbed by fans so I wanted to be quick. I walked around and found where Charlie Walk was sitting and then the most beautiful girl I've ever seen-Hailee.