Mourning

Weirdly, when placing my hair into a bun I don't feel anxious going to school. I don't feel scared or annoyed. It's weird.

My phone rings, Ring Ding Dong Rin-.

"Hello?" I ask putting my coat on slowly as to not hurt my arm (which is still in a bandage), balancing the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"It's me."

"Oh, hi, BamBam!" I say cheerfully whilst throwing my books into my bag with one hand.

"I need to talk to you," I stop.

"About what, are you okay?" I ask sitting on my bed. "Have they done something to you again?"

"No, no, it's nothing like that." He sighs sadly. "I don't want to talk to GOT7 about it as I'm afraid they'll joke about it, can I talk to you..in person?"

"Sure," I say standing up and swinging my bag over my shoulder. "Where?"

"I'm outside your house."

"What is it with boys knowing where I live?" I mumble to myself as I run downstairs to open the door.

"Huh?"

"Nothing!"

I open the door to see BamBam looking sadly at his feet.

"What happened to your arm?"

"I'll tell you later, what did you want to tell me?"

"Can we talk whilst we walk?" BamBam asks before looking up.

"Of course." I say softly, locking the door.

We walk slowly down my street in a stretched silence until we cross the road.

"Do you know I'm from Thailand?" BamBam asks suddenly.

"Yes, I do." I lie.

"Well, do you know much about my King?"

"Actually yes, back in England we had homework on him. He's such an amazing, down-to-earth and kind King! Always putting himself first and living like a middle class person, he's the greatest King ever to live, in my opinion..why?" I reply looking at BamBam.

"So you know us people in Thailand love our King very, very much." BamBam says slowly.

"Who wouldn't with such a good King?"

"He died," BamBam voice cracks. "He's dead. Dead. Dead."

He breaks into tears and I quickly pull him into a tight hug.

"Hush, it's okay, it's okay." I whisper patting his back slowly.

"He, he was such, such an amazing p-person!" BamBam sobs into my neck as I continue to try and conceal him.

"He was, it's okay." I use my other hand to stroke his hair which seems to calm him down.

He breaks away and quickly wipes away his tears with the sleeves of his jumper.

"Sorry about that, I, we, just really loved him. He was such a great guy, you know?" BamBam sniffs.

"I know, he was the greatest King to ever live." I put my arm around his shoulders. "If we don't get a move on we're going to be late to class!"

He smiles slightly and begins to walk again.

I watch him carefully the whole way to school, just in case he broke down again.

His love for the King reminds me of my love for my Mother, I haven't been able to check up on her. It also reminds me that I'm still Hoseok's girlfriend, until he pays me.

I'm still scared of Hwasa, but I'm sure Jungkook won't let her near me. I'm not going to tell GOT7 about it, there's no point of getting more people involved.

"So, what happened to your arm?" He asks.

"Fell down the stairs."

"Aish, are you always that clumsy?"

"Yep."

I laugh whilst he only smiles lightly.

A/N

This is just a small chapter for BamBam, the death of Thailand's King has affected Thailand and if you look at BamBam's social media and pictures of him today and yesterday you'd see. Thailand's King was an incredibly great King. If any of you are from Thailand, I'm sorry for your loss.