Until The End

"Jungkook, get your filthy hands off her!" Yoongi growls, stepping towards us. "How dare you touch her after what you've done, what you have been doing this entire time!"

"I haven't-" Jungkook stutters, letting go of me. "I didn't-"

"Shut your fucking mouth!" Yoongi grabs Jungkook by his collar. "You are one of us! We all trusted you! Namjoon and Jin are fucking dead because of you!"

"I didn't mean for any of this!" Jungkook chokes. "No one was supposed to die, I loved Namjoon and Jin, you know that!"

"I thought I did," Yoongi let's go of him and kicks him to his knees. "They loved you too, we all brought you up since you were only a kid, and this is how you say thank you?"

Yoongi raises his arm but I stand in front of Jungkook.

"Don't hurt him," I say spreading my arms out. "He's your friend, screw that, you're more than brothers."

"Do you want to know what this dicktwit did?" Yoongi sneered, stepping back to spit onto Jungkook. "I wondered what all the sneaking around was, all the mysterious phone calls but I let it be, thinking you were just being a kid. Turns out he's been against us the entire time! He's been telling the enemy all of our information, he set up the attack. He is why Namjoon and Jin are dead. When you thought he was being your knight in shining armour protecting your mother he was actually murdering both your parents. That's what this pussy has been doing."

"H..h..how could you?" I step away from Jungkook in fear. "You did this?"

"Your parents was a misunderstanding," Jungkook tries to stand up but Hoseok kicks him down. "I told them to kill your father but they killed your mother too, I'm so fucking sorry. I'd do anything-"

"Shut up!" Yoongi screams. "You fucking brat, spewing nothing but bullshit all along haven't you? I could kill you with my bare hands!"

"Lucy," Jungkook ignores Yoongi, but looks at me. "I love you, I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"Bullshit," Yoongi laughs. "Don't believe him, Lucy."

I turn to Jimin to see him looking at Jungkook with sadness in his eyes.

"Jungkook," I whisper, loud enough for everyone to hear. "You never loved me, you were only obsessed with me. Know the difference before assuming your feelings."

"Lucy!" Jungkook shouts, trying to stand up again but Hoseok kicks his head. "They're playing with you! They're the ones that are lying! I'd never do anything to hurt you! It was all GOT7, they forced me! Let's all go kill them all now! Please, Lucy! I love you!"

"Can we go?" I turn to see Yoongi looking at me with sympathy. "And leave him here?"

"Don't you want revenge?" Jooheon asks, leaning against a wall, I didn't realise he was here. "He killed your parents and your friends."

"I'd rather him live with it," I sigh, walking to Yoongi's side. "He doesn't deserve anything from me, not even revenge."

"Yoongi? Hoseok?" Jooheon raises his eyebrow.

"I agree with Lucy," Hoseok sneers at Jungkook. "I don't want anything to do with him."

"Yoongi?" Jooheon turns to Yoongi.