Jumping Kisses

A/N

Your favourite author is back (headass much)! I went on a hiatus as I was struggling with writers block, but I'm back!

Dark greys flew above us, as if warning us to turn back and forget, the atmosphere is darker. My world that I despised only for its ignorance is now crashing down on me and I can't stop it.

Yoongi has been giving me the cold shoulder ever since we left the house, it's as if he blamed me. I guess his way of coping is to place a shield around him and not let anyone in, I wish I was the same.

Jooheon seems a tad too excited to join us on our quest, his giddiness reminds me of Taehyung and Hoseok. Are they alive? I hope so, I can't let Hoseok go after I hurt him and Taehyung has made me happy for more than a moment.

"I heard about your parents," Jooheon begins, turning around to walk backwards. "Real shame, now you can officially be part of BTS, except Jin, eh?"

"My parents aren't dead," I clench my fists. "I don't think so anyway."

"Prepare for the worst." Jooheon gives me a smile. "It's what I do and I'm happy most of the time!"

"Can you guys shut it?" Yoongi shouts and walks quicker. "It's not the time to be joking around."

"Someone's in a mood," Jooheon rolls his eyes at me, making me smile. "Chill, Yoongs."

Yoongi only mutters something in reply.

"Aren't you excited, Lucy?" Jooheon ignores Yoongi. "You're going to kill people!"

"I-"

"Lucy isn't like that," Yoongi glares at Jooheon. "She isn't going to be forced by anyone to kill someone, got that?"

"You're no fun," Jooheon pouts. "You want to kill someone, Lucy? Don't you want to take revenge?"

Revenge? Jin and Namjoon had so much blood over them, blood, blood, bl-

"Jooheon, leave her alone," Yoongi narrows his eyes at Jooheon, making Jooheon move away. "She's with me, she won't get hurt."

"Well, Yoongs, you're good at kidnapping and torturing people but have you ever tried to kill a mass of people?" Jooheon plays with his nails. "I don't think she'll be as safe with you as much as you think."

"Who was that girl?" I blurt out.

"Eh?" Jooheon looks up at me. "Oh, Solar? She's my pet."

"Pet?" I choke. "You do know she is a human?"

"I bought her online," Jooheon smiles. "I bought four, two died and one escaped."

"But why?"

"When you're like me," Jooheon points to himself. "Where all your friends die or betray you, it's nice to have someone there that you know that's not going to do neither."

"Couldn't you get a dog?" I look at the floor. "Or, you know, an actual legal pet. Having girls locked up in there is plain evil."

"Isn't it interesting to study a person, you can't do that to a dog or cat." Jooheon turns back around and walks beside me. "I've been studying Yoongi for years, I've been doing it to you too ever since I invited you in."

"He's never been able to crack me," Yoongi says. "After all those years of pushing me he still doesn't fully know me."

"Actually," Jooheon smiles gently and stares at me. "I think I may have found the code to crack your lock."

"Whatever," Yoongi slows down his walking so he's also walking beside me. "It wouldn't hurt to stop being so creepy."

"Me?" Jooheon chuckles. "How dare you!"

A sudden shiver crawls down my spine making me wish I brought a coat. The wind blows in our faces and around our bodies, as if it was saying goodbye.

"Don't worry, Lucy." Jooheon puts his arm around my shoulders. "When you go somewhere expecting to die and come back alive it's the best feeling."

"Jooheon you're trying to make her feel better but you're just getting her scared." Yoongi pushes his arms off me. "You always seem to do more harm than good."

"At least I try," Jooheon raises his eyebrows. "You just put your barriers up and care for no one but yourself."

"I don't only care for myself," Yoongi shoves his hands into his jackets pockets. "Why would I be here if I didn't care?"

"Because of the guilt, mostly." Jooheon sighs. "I admit, you must care for Lucy somewhat, but obviously not a lot which is disappointing."

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi looks away. "I thought what happened earlier proved your little conspiracy."

"Not really, you care enough for her to protect and get protective but not enough to be kind or understanding." Jooheon looks up at the sky. "You can see Lucy is cold and yet you haven't offered your jacket."

Yoongi looks at Jooheon angrily and then looks at me.

"Do you-"

"It's too late!" Jooheon shouts pushing Yoongi lightly. "She should have been your first priority and yet you leave her to freeze to death, tut, tut."

"Fine!" Yoongi says taking off his jacket. "Stop pestering me."

He gives me his jacket and then begins to take off his shirt.

"Woah, woah, cowboy I didn't tell you to strip for her!" Jooheon covers my eyes. "Get your clothes back on!"

"Here!" Jooheon's hand falls and I see Yoongi without his shirt standing underneath a street lamp in the dark. "Is this enough for you?"

"Please put your clothes back on." I throw the clothes back. "You don't have to prove anything."

I walk quickly away, ignoring Jooheon's nagging and Yoongi's shouting.

"Wait!" Yoongi grabs my hand and pulls me back. "I didn't mean to be so harsh, don't go."

"You're being selfish, yet again." I snap. "Jooheon's right, you really don't care about anyone. If you really cared for me you'd let me walk out of this mess, but here you are forcing me to come with you."

"It's dangerous to love someone else, apparently heartbreak is the worst pain anyone can feel." Yoongi says as if he's rehearsed. "Love is only for the weak. Love and you'll get yourself killed. Love and you'll end up wanting to die. Love-"

I jump up and kiss him.