The One Who Never Cared

Holding me close, Yoongi leads me down a dark alley to a vandalised door. He knocked thrice and the door opened to a handsome looking man.

"I need your help." Yoongi says. "Please."

The man moves out of the way and Yoongi gestures me to go in first, I do as I'm told.

"We've been found out," Yoongi tells the man as soon as we sit around a table in a small dining room. "Someone has ratted us out, it wasn't me, Namjoon or Jin."

The man doesn't speak, instead he nods his head.

"Namjoon and Jin are dead," Yoongi sighs. "They got attacked whilst we were upstairs. I'm not sure if the others are alive, they're probably not."

"Go on." The man's voice is surprisingly calming.

"But that's not what I'm most worried about," Yoongi quickly glances at me. "I didn't log out of my computers, everything BTS knows is on there."

The man stands up and runs a tap, he fills a cup and passes it to me.

"Drink." He commands.

I take a sip.

"I..I don't know what to do." Yoongi looks exhausted. "Nothing like this has ever happened before."

"Was there anyone who was acting suspicious before?" The man asks, sitting down. "Anyone who was quiet, conserved and pushing people away are usually the person who did it."

"Everyone in BTS is like that." Yoongi pulls his hand through his hair. "We're all open with each other, but we have our secrets."

"Was there anyone getting worked up when someone took their phone or went on their computer?" The man then turns to me. "I'm Jooheon by the way."

"H-hello, my name is Lucy." I bow my head, unsure if he is older or not.

"She's a cutie," Jooheon turns back to Yoongi. "Why did you bring her into your mess?"

"I didn't mean to," Yoongi looked back at me and smiles gently. "But things happened."

"Isn't one of your rules in BTS if you leave before death your loved ones are murdered in horrible ways?" Jooheon looked at me as if he is studying me. "I never thought you'd be with a girl, I always thought you and Jungkook were homosexuals."

"She's not my girlfriend." Yoongi states. "She's Hoseok's."

"Actually," I clear my throat. "Hoseok was only paying me to pretend to be his girlfriend, we never actually dated."

Yoongi's mouth drops and a smile is placed on Jooheon's lips.

"Someone has tricked the famous Min Yoongi." Jooheon chuckles. "I never thought I'd live to see this day."

"So," Yoongi looks away from me and looks at his lap instead. "You're not Hoseok's girlfriend?"

"I never was." I take another sip. "I was just protecting him from Hwasa."

"Hoseok.." Yoongi grumbles, his head swung back. "That was such a dick move."

"We need to go back and help them," I place my cup down. "We can't just leave them to die."