Setting Snow

"Jungkook," I say softly holding his arms. "Let me go, you're being selfish."

"You're being selfish," Jungkook mumbles. "You can't leave, not now."

"My Mother, she's ill," I whisper. "I need to be by her side."

"I'll help you both, I have more money than I need, I'll give you all of it." Jungkook nuzzles my neck. "No one will ever harm you or your Mother if you stay with me."

"Stop making it harder for me, you can't promise that we'll be safe you are thugs for crying out loud! You'd always be putting us in danger." I try to wriggle out of his arms but he tightly holds me in place. "Come on, Jungkook."

"Are you really going to leave, without saying goodbye?" Jungkook sighs heavily. "It's not only me who cares about you, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin care too."

"It'd be easier if there were  no goodbyes." I slip my hand in and out of his pocket, holding a key. "We will meet again."

I jump up and head-butt him in the face and dash out of his room, I lock the door just in time for him to start beating the door.

"Don't leave! Don't leave!" Jungkook screams, the door doesn't seem like it will hold very long. "Don't you dare!"

"Why is Jungkook like that, what is he saying?"

I turn around to see Jimin rubbing his eyes, he looks like he's just woken up.

"He's-"

"Jimin! Jimin!" Jungkook pounds on the door. "Get her, she's going to leave!"

"I don't understand," Jimin says. "What is happening?"

"Just open the damn door, Jimin!" Jungkook screams.

Jimin jumps back from the sudden outburst.

"Once you've calmed down I'll open the door," Jimin says loudly over Jungkook's cries. "But until then I'm not doing anything."

"She's going to leave!" The door rattles. "I'll never forgive you, Jimin!"

"Run," Jimin sadly looks into my eyes. "And don't turn back."

"Thank you, Jimin." I nod before running down the corridor, out of the stairs, past Namjoon eating toast, out of the door, past the gate and I don't stop running until I can't breath.

I bend over and pant heavily until I catch my breath.

And don't turn back.

Jimin's words echo in my mind, I want to turn around, just to see the house one more time but I listen to Jimin and walk away.

Every person that passes me seems to ignore me or avert their gaze, I just want someone to catch me before I fall.

Deciding to take a detour into the park where an icy but calm looking lake lays still across the park, tall trees getting sprinkled on by frost. I didn't realise the small snowflakes slowly falling down from the dark clouds above.

Once I'm in the park I realise I'm alone, not a person in sight, except a man in a winter coat too big for him and a cute bobble hat plopped on his head. My legs, frozen in numbness, decide to go towards this strange man.

"Yoongi." I whisper standing before the man I realise who he is.

"Hm?" He mumbles looking up at me for his eyes to widen once he realises. "Oh, Lucy, what are you doing out in the cold, stupid?"