09| Moments of Weakness

W I L D E

Addiction.

The cravings of feeling her touch my skin, feeling her breath fan against my skin, the way she spoke and the way she sounded in my room, breathing heavy and bodies dancing. 

The desire to be near her, to hear her talk, to see what she see's. To know her every waking thought. To be with her. 

I was a drowning sailor, tied to his boat, unable to push free. It was like fighting against the waves that drown you, that rush across your body. I was in love with the smell of the sea that I wanted to drown in it but I couldn't because the salt burned my eyes and throat till I'm left struggling for breath. 

Withdrawals.

Stalking her on facebook, on instagram. Watching her favourite shows. Needing her to be back by my side so much that I was beginning to imagine her responses. 

I knew it was a bad idea at the start, coming to see her every day in the hospital. I should have kept my distance. It would have been easier to have moved on. But day after day I visited her, brought her food that I knew she liked. I pulled away from her because I needed to move on. Holding onto Daisy was like catching the wind.

She was the summer breeze that left you satisfied. 

The autumn breeze that pulled leaves. 

A winter's wind that tinted your cheeks. 

A fresh smell of the spring. 

You couldn't hold onto it, it'll come and go but heaven knows that if you stand outside long enough, if you run fast enough, you'll feel it. 

But when it's gone you'd miss it. So I ran, I chased after her, tried to find her. But she turned into a hurricane and left me feeling dizzy and breathless. 

Because Daisy didn't love me the way I loved her.

I saw myself in her eyes, her friend with benefits. Someone whom she could talk to and shag without fear or judgement. Someone she could experiment with. 

I remembered after the first time we kissed, when we were playing a game of strip while we studied. Every question one of us got wrong, we were to remove a piece of clothing. We quizzed each other. I was relatively good at history, or better than Daisy was. Daisy lost her socks, her jacket and then her jeans. 

When her jeans came out, I found myself distracted by her legs. She had long beautiful legs that looked smooth and soft to the touch. My next three questions were wrong and I found myself removing my shirt, jacket and pants. All I had on left was my boxes.

Where an obvious tent was seen. Daisy's eyes stared at it. She put down the history book, she wasn't being discreet about it either and I found my cheeks flushing. I was about to call her out on it when she asked me, "Does it feel uncomfortable?"

It was the curious tone of her voice that stopped me from saying anything sarcastic. "At times." I responded.

"That must suck," She said. "You can um, get it down you know, if you want."

My dick had hurt painfully then, I recognised the feeling that thudded through me, the longing to just beat off. "Are you sure?"

She nodded.

Hesitantly, I went over to the toilet, getting some tissue papers and my mum's lotion bottle before I went up back to the bed. I pulled off my pants, aware of Daisy's eyes on my throbbing dick. I poured some lotion on my right hand then began stroking it up and down my stiff member. 

I went a little slow, watching Daisy when I thought she wasn't looking. She was stunning. One of the prettiest girls I knew. "Can I touch it?"

I glanced at her, her face was red but her eyes were curious. 

A little speechless, I nodded. 

Daisy all but grabbed my dick.

The feeling of someone elses hand on my member made me tilt back, moving my dick up a little. It felt a lot better than using my own hand. Without asking me, Daisy moved her hand slowly down my member. The sudden action, one I hadn't expect made me moan. Daisy's hand went off my dick like she touched fire.

"Shit, are you okay?"

I wasn't thinking anymore. My brain shut off. All I knew was I wanted her hands back on my hard member. "It felt so good Daisy, could you please do that again?"

She looked hesitant, but then she touched it again, moving her hand up and down. I bit my lip trying not to moan. I placed my hands on the back of the bed. Feeling hers go up and down my dick. My hips jerked up trying to urge her hands to go faster. She seemed to get the message, her hands moved up faster on my dick and I let out another moan, "Oh," I gasped. 

Then my rod stiffened and I knew I was going to cum. I quickly sat up, covering the tissue over my rod as it spurted. I didn't have time to warn Daisy so her hand was still on my rod when the first bits of come flew out. Daisy gasped a little. She felt my dick limping in her hands till it went back to it's normal size. 

"Did it hurt?" She asked me concerned.

"I've honestly never felt so good Daisy," I said glancing at her. I'd seen pictures of girls scantily dressed and it wasn't hard to imagine Daisy looking like that. I didn't want anything more than to kiss her, to make her feel as good as I felt.

I wasn't really thinking by then when I moved towards her. The tissue with my cum dropping to the floor as my lips touched hers. I tried to kiss her to show her exactly how I felt feeling her touch me like that. To my surprise, Daisy responded to the kiss, her hands pulling me closer then running down to my back. 

I've never been naked in front of a girl.

I've never felt a girls softer legs brush against my own. I've never been able to touch Daisy the way I did now. I kissed her, letting my hands run down her back and up again, wanting to pull her closer. She pulled back though, a little out of breath. "Wilde, I think your mums home.

It was enough to knock some sense to my head. I nodded, pulling back, then I snuck a tiny chaste kiss on her lips before I cleaned up the mess I made and put on my clothes. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Daisy put on her clothes. 

"Hey, Daisy," I whispered after I put on my shirt, "We're still friends right?"

She glanced at me, smiling a little, "Yeah, we are."