Natsu , where are you.

Natsu had been missing for weeks, he left the day Gray and him got into a fight. Fights are normal for the two of them but that day it was weird, that day Lucy got in the middle of the fight, and that day Lucy agreed with him. Natsu didn't care when Lucy walked him out of the building, when she use her charm to make everything alright. When she kissed his forehead and headed back to her house. She couldn't forget the last thing she said to him.

" I care to much to see you get hurt. Could you stop trying to pick fights with Gray, p-please. I'm just don't want my partner in crime in the hospital from a argument on what color happy's egg was." The voice repeats it's self in Lucy's head.

She'll never let it go. After a month had passed she stoped. She just brake down crying in the middle of doing nothing. She also couldn't use her sletail spirts not even blue could come through. Gray felt helpless, he love Lucy when she was her happy cheerful self but... she's been so upset once Natsu gone missing. I hope Natsu is happy where ever he is. To see Lucy brake down. It's like their unable to live without the support of the other. Could she love him I mean not like I love her, ya I saved her butt but she saves mine and everyone else's at fairy tale that's cause we're family. We love each other like family and treat each day like it's our last but dose she love him more that family? More than brother and sister? Like boyfriend and girlfriend? She can't be stoping like this, she needs to move on, that's how we survive. Live. It's life. She needs to stop crying and we need to stop babying her. If he's gone. He's gone. Everyone needs to get over with it like I did.

WHATS GOING ON???

It's been six weeks. And out of the ordinary it's Natsu. Just there he is. Lucy saw just the glance of him and ran. Some how she gather mento and all her gate way keys opened, all the magic energy took the wind out of him. She griped her hands so tight around him, he just laughed, and grin

"Gee,  i missed you too." He sweet voice like a lullaby whispered under his breath.

"I didn't just miss you, I couldn't work without-" she looked up at his color hair,the pink swelled through her finger.

"I'm sorry I worried you. I-I had no choice, they said... if I didn't go...". his face was facing the ground. As she tried to lift his head up, a tear came down his face and she wiped it way with her thumb, as their foreheads met, the sweat of her head on his. And his on hers.

"I understand all the way, you did what you had to do. Just next time tell me, you could be the greatest dragon slaver, or "(she giggled) "happy, but you'll still need my help. You'll always need me."

"And you'll need me?"

"I do need you. And your soft, pink, hair."

"Aye. What about me? Am I just a cat to you!" Happy flapped his wings happy to see his best friend.

"Your are a cat."
"Aye." The sad voice trembling felled.

"Happy?" Lucy jumped and got happy before he hit the floor. Every one else we passed out.

"What's going on here?"

"Gee I was only gone a month."
"Six weeks, you were gone for six weeks. Six long and lonely weeks."

"Six weeks?"

"Ya, six weeks without see that face of yours.
"Lucy, I'm sorr-
Natsu...  she had been hit from the sleepy spell.
No. no. Lucy. You better wake up. Come on. That was funny but jokes over. Lucy? A single tear fell down his face and then it was rain in the dessert. Nothing.

Are you natsu the salamander?

Who's asking

The king, your father...
----------------------------------------------------
Did you like the first chapter? I hoped you like it with all its twist and unexpected end. I'll have the next chapter out soon. Maybe I every 3-4days not more that a week. Bye.