It took everything to say it.

I fell asleep on the chair, Luce on the bed. I woken up from a perfect dream. A princess and a dragon. Falling in love. Nothing could ever get in the way. Life, perfect in every way.

I saw the girl I loved, she smiled in her sleep. I went over to her kissed her forehead and opened the door to leave. I walked down the stairs and into the bar.

"Lemonade please, mirajane." She smiles and takes a glass of juice and gives it to me.

"Thanks." I sound like a kid.

"No problem, natsu." She hands me another glass and looks up stairs. I grin and slowly get up. I walk back up the stairs and open the door.

"Morning. Rise and shine." My voice was calm. The blonde looks at me very sleepy.

"Morning,"she yawns, "what's that?" She points at the drink in my hand.

"Its for you. It's a strawberry shake."

"In the morning?" She giggles.

"Yup you love these."

She giggles again. I love her giggles. I'd missed them.

"Well..." she reached her arm out and grips it like a baby would if they wanted to be picked up.

"O-right." I blushed. Handing her the drink as my other hand push my hair back. She slurps it down.

"Mmmm... it's really good."

"Yup the one and only Mirajane made it." I think for a moment. (Which is never a good thing.) "I think I know what to do today, to help you remember some of the things you forgot. We can go and see some of the things you loved."

"Hum... aren't you one of them?" She smiles.

"Very funny. I mean places. You apartment. The guild. Well down stairs. Actually... let's not go down stairs."

"How come?"

"Ummm... you haven't told anyone else that your..." I looked down at her stomach.

"O-right. Well we could now?" Her confidence was high.

"If you want?" I grabbed her hand and helped her up.

"Take it slow please."

"Ok mom." I deserved that. She looks so perfect and I can't do anything but smile. We walked down the stairs. Everyone stares and looked confused.

"Lucy?" They whispered. She just smiles and looks at me.

"Where to next?" I look down at her face.

"Let's go to the park."

Lucy's pov
<<>><<>><<>>

Okay, I'm starting to remember things, but if I say anything, Natsu might go nuts. I can't believe that i was asleep for 7 years with him. Or that after he left me, twice, I still saved Lisanna. I'm not upset that I saved her but I don't know what I was thinking. I could of killed me and our baby. I don't like the feeling that if I die, someone else gets killed too.

But some things are blur especially when me and Natsu started dating. We been bffs for like years but I never thought that it would go this far, I mean we are going to have a baby. A baby! I'm going to be a mother and he is going to be a father. Parents. I'm not ready. I want more adventures, I want to fight monsters and save people. Without the constant reminder that if something happens to me or Natsu a child could become parentless. Like I am... I lost my mother, I never forgot her, and I just lost my father. I never cried. Not once in his name.

I look down. Baby kicking. I'm on a blanket, on the grass. I see Natsu being a goof, like always, play fighting with Wendy. Natsu going easy on her because if he wasn't she would be dead by now. Happy trying to talk to charlie (Wendy's cat).

"Lucy". A little girl screams. She has a toy gun in her hand and a cowgirl hat on her head. Her black hair is down almost covering her sweet pink cheeks. She runs up to me. I smile. Her parents not far behind her.

"Hi there, what's your name?" It took everything I had to say that to her. I had to fake a smile. I could see right thru me. I just hope she can't. And I had to ask even though I knew her name. She just looks at me. Her face almost in tears.

"How do you not remember me? It's only been a few month."

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks for reading! I love writing these and hope you guys love reading them. I wonder how far this book will go. Also I'm getting a lot of writers block and hope you guys can help me with that. What do you think will happen next? I have no idea. :) jk. Everyone dies. The end.

No... I'm not that mean ...... or am I.

You'll just have to find out in the next chapter. vOTE cOMMENT, aND, sUBSCRIBE!!! -sKYcIPHER