Monday (Christmas)

( A week before)

And with Christmas just a week away, the snow so cold, and Natsu so on fire ( his dragon magic) , there's nothing that can bring me down.

(Monday)

Luce where are you? It's Christmas. But a not so merry one. Lucy's "ex" (soon to be husband) has come to take her home. And Natsu is so confused when she disappeared. Has she left him for her rich ex, or has she been kidnaped.
Where's Luce???
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
Natsu walks into the guild. I grin, and walk up to him. He puts his arm around my neck. As we start walking toward the bar.
" hey Luce, give Natsu a little kiss. Come on, this mistletoe ain't gonna kiss itself."
I surged and gives him a little kiss.

"Happy cat?" I giggled

"Aye. I wish I had a girlfriend. And not just fish." The hole guild started to laugh.

"To bad I have this fishy bag and no one to give it to." Mira asked as she picks up a bag and sets it on the counter.

"Nevermind I love fish!" Happy takes the bag and flies up happily!

"Thank you Mira."

"No thank your secret santa." Mira giggled as she walked toward Lucy.

"Thank you Mira," I whispers under her breath as I hands Mira a few gems.

"No problem." She winks and gives her grin.

O. Right I got you something Luce.

What is it? I questioned.

Here. you can open it. He blushed.

Whoa. Natsu I love it. I give him a hug. And puts the gift back in the box so no one else can see it.

Your gift hasn't came yet. I felt bad. But I know that he'll love it.

It's ok, you're my Christmas present this year! I smiled.

That's sweet but I'm still getting you something.

I know that. Just for now. you're Mine. He put his arm around my neck as the doors opened. I came closer and felt warm again. putting my freezing hands around his stomach under his open vest. And rested my head above his six pack. I could hear his heartbeat. As it started to beat faster.

What's wrong? I started to talk under my breath.

"Umm... it's a rich dude."

"What? It can't be." I shivered thinking about what my father said to me.

"Lucy? Lucy heartfilia?" The rich dudes voice ran into my head.

Ok, maybe it's him.

Natsu's POV (sorry new thing)

She turns around with a stare that could kill, and looks the man in the eyes. She removes her still freezing hands and I step away, trembling from head to toe.
I had never seen her this way. She goes silent with a snarl. A storm whirling in her eyes. The man shudders when she opens her mouth to speak with a menacing smile.
"Right here. And. What was I going to say. O right. 1 in not going home. 2 your not taking me anywhere. And 3 I moved on from money, so, you should too. So go back to your mansion, and be rich over there." The rest of the guild turned around and looked at him. They started to get ready for a battle.

The man walked up to Lucy and handed her something turned around and ran out of there faster than Natsu with his fire dragon fist booster.

"Hmm... it's from my dad. Natsu could you burn this?"

"Don't you want to open it first?"

"No it probably money."

"Got it. Hand it to me." And the package with up in flames.

"Weird this paper isn't burning."

"No? Just throw it away."

"Okay. Luce. What's wrong with your father?" He sits back at the bar.

"Umm... first he, just, needs me marry a rich guy, and reproduce a male offspring. Not for me to be happy but for me to get daddy rich."She sits down next to him.

"And that's when you ran away." I spoke under his breath. Looking to see if anyone else heard me.

"How'd you know?" She replied her face question the words I had spoken to her.

"Cuz I know you and know things about you, you don't know." Again I grinned my childish smile.

"Really?" Lucy giggled.

"Sure. Like I'm your first kiss and your first boyfriend." She started to stare at me . Her cheeks turned red more red than My fire magic.

"Okay that's not leaving this conversation." Her voice was shaking.

"Nether is this..." I kissed her. My hand reach around her head and digged into her hair."You know I don't like change but I kinda like this." I finally smiled at the blonde looking back at me. Our foreheads met and our noses touched.

"Us?" She gazed happily into my eyes.

"Ya. Me and you."