Not a merry Christmas

"My god Natsu, don't come. please, it's a trap." I was stupid to think that I could get out. My hands tied up keeping me from the ground. My feet would dangle if they weren't tied too.

"Luce. No." his sweet voice, the only one I love, ran around my head, making it hurt. I heard his crying dipped into his words. Don't you cry my love.

"This is between you and me, dragon slayer. You come, and win.  And maybe your little girlfriend just might be let go. And don't you even think about telling your fairy tail guild. Or you can say your goodbyes now. Have fun! You have 3 days before she's a goner." The voice was strong and sounded powerful. But it didn't seem familiar nor did the shape of them.

"Natsu!" I screamed, the shape coming closer to me. My heart beats fast, I can't move, I'm to scared too!

"Natsu's gone" the scary voice sang. " And this is just to see if he loves you so much, he'll die for you." I closed my eyes in fear of them. Now realizing that just two weeks ago me a Natsu had our first kiss. Started dating. I'm must have fallen asleep because I dreamt about Natsu and when we walked into the guild that day.

He grins his cheesy grin and starts to hold My hand.
"Lucy give Natsu a kiss!" Happy demanded.
And I replied "Don't push it cat!"
And now this is the worst first Christmas that could ever happen. With Natsu trying to save me with no back up I can't stop to wonder. Can Natsu beat this guy in one piece? My poor Natsu. Save yourself.
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><>><<>>

So that was a intro. to the new part. Sorry it took so long. If you want to her more comment, subscribe and vote. I'll have umm... 10 chapters I think. Next chapter is Monday. It'll come out In the next week. Love ya, and hope you like my story's!