Six - The knight on a white charger

Meet Mr

Meet Mr. Oh

You worked in the middle of your shift together with your colleagues, all of you are busy because of nonstop incoming of patients. Too busy for admission and stress is the definition of your work.

At the psychiatric ward, you had already checked some of the charts to do some documentations and after that you're on your way to administer medications to your patients.

As you walk while you push your cart with medications and other nurses' equipment's in it, you are suddenly greeted by your friend, Sujeon. She had come all the way from OB ward, since they didn't have incoming patients there and are not busy for a while which is why she decided to visit you.

You are surprised to see her. Although you know that you're busy for the moment it doesn't bother you and both of you hugged each other.

"Girl, I missed you so much! You didn't even call or message us after your previous date! Oh..." Her eyes roam to you and the cart you were pushing with some charts on it.

"I'm sorry you're busy right now, but I only want to keep in touch with you!" She looked like she was about to cry and hugged you tighter

"Okay, okay, Sujeon." You laughed at her then held her shoulders to pat it. "I understand you, but yeah, you barely noticed that I'm busy here right now. We can talk later." You kissed her cheek.

"Okay, I can't wait and I'll call Yoojin and Hyera. Let us all meet after our shifts." She beamed and picked up her phone from her side pocket and started to call your other friends. She waved at you as she walked away happily talking to one of them. You only grinned and waved back at her.

The bond of your friendship with them was unpredictable. They're your siblings from other parents.

You continue your work and return to the nurse's station to check more charts. You're busy doing your work when one of your colleagues suddenly appears behind you.

Her name's Sooah, your senior. She is a backstabber and an annoying coworker of yours. She's actually nice when she's in front of you, but when you're not around you may hear negative words from her about you.

There are times that you overhear them when you're on your way to the ward.

You don't even know why she's actually rude to you, but you didn't care as long as she's not bothering you. She's even the one who trained you when you're just new and she had made sure that things will always be hard for you.

She even told everyone for a 'one time' mistake of hers that you misplaced a medicine that even your head nurse believed. They all assumed then that it's your fault. Since that time, it's been hard for you because you couldn't explain yourself and say that you're just a trainee and that it's her doing after all.

She stands behind you and carefully examines what you're doing while she's busy playing some games on her phone.

"Chit chatting by the hallway near patient's room is forbidden. You know that you're on your way to administer medication and there's a probability that you can make a medication error, because of that. You actually didn't learn your lesson before? Didn't you?"