Nine - The beagle

Meet Mr. Kim Jongdae

Meeting the five of them already helps you regain what you've lost and that's opening up yourself to someone and know how to love once more. Deep inside you want to try and love again.

Mr. Byun, Mr. Do, Mr. Oh, Mr. Zhang and Mr. Kim Junmyeon - just thinking of them makes you smile and one of them ending up with you is unimaginable. Why is it that they have to go through this process of blind dates when they don't even have to? They could easily have their own girlfriends already.

You're now questioning if they knew each other personally, since Yixing and Sehun had known each other. But where and what is this agency that they came from? Why is it that it feels like they were already comfortable enough with you?

Before you met them, your past suitors didn't even get to know your name and they easily give up once you said 'no' and started to ignore them. You did that first to Baekhyun, but ignoring him had not worked. It would never work for any of them, thinking that your friends all worked hard to give you this opportunity and for you to have a boyfriend.

And recently, Kim Junmyeon knew well about your painful experience to see that people would change as they go through life because that pain acts as motivation and a lesson.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another week passed and soon, you are about to meet your new blind date. This time, it's another simple date and you like it much better. A casual date is what you're into, like a simple dinner date with flowers and butterflies in your stomach.

At the cinema, you're dressed casually with a simple Mickey Mouse gray shirt with leggings and a purse just to fit the things you needed when you go outside. You have already ordered popcorn and soft drinks and while waiting, you also suddenly remember Zhang Yixing. You can't help but smile. You really did like him and everything about him. He's really the perfect boyfriend material type, but you're now determined to know all the nine of them and give them chance for you to know.