Eleven - The knight on a white charger 2

Meet Mr

Meet Mr. Kim Jongin

It's another day and your two day's date with Chanyeol is over.

You bid your farewell to him as he handed your things to Yixing. Park Chanyeol's smiling at the fullest degree, like he scores a jackpot. Yixing's smiling back at him while taking your hands, carefully supporting you. He is being gentle as always, knowing fully well that you and Chanyeol just dated for two days straight and spent the whole time together.

There's really no problem, he's a bit jealous. A little bit, perhaps?

Zhang Yixing is still the one who will fetch you and accompany you, making sure that you're safe until you're back in your condo. He wants you to be with him since you're alone most of the time and he can't let you travel without any companion. The both of you talked about it earlier, since he's the one who escorted you in going to the said place.

And Chanyeol gained a habit of kissing you frequently. You don't know how many times he kissed you during the course of your date with him and you just let him be. The truth is, it's a bit awkward for you, but deep inside, you cherish the moments you had with him on your past previous dates.

They all have special places in your heart and you believe in them by giving you a chance to love again.

There's nothing wrong in getting involved with different people. You're openly dating at the time and you still have two remaining blind dates to come.

The heartbreak you endured before was no less than a hurricane. The devastation was absolute. Your emotional home was torn apart. When you reach inside yourself, you find that what is left is raw, but solid, a strong foundation to build a new life upon, a peaceful one. You have a chance to only allow those in that are kind to your spirit, nurture, and love you.

You're wiser. You know for whom the doors must always be locked.

So, this time is a chance for change and renewal, an opportunity to grow more and learn with someone. You fully understand now, the loss you had before, was once a nightmare.

You can breathe now. You can see the light of the new day, even when everything else is dark. There are more dreams to come for you, sunshine on rainy days, laughter and silliness with another man.

Hopefully, you'll find the one for you, someday. Though, there was no evidence of him, the man, who once you loved, committing to you. For you, love is love. And you felt it for him truly.

Not being reciprocated back in the form of loving someone is the most painful one. In your case, it's much more than a heartbreak of losing someone you love rather than because of breaking up.

At least, there was a commitment before being separated.

***

You're at your condo already, when Yixing's car pulls over. He turns his head to you and looks at you intently, saying nothing as he studies your features.