11

Dear Jiminie hyung,

You're beautiful, you know that? You are so beautiful both inside and out.

Beautiful on the inside because of your pure heart. You are so kind to everybody you've met and is always there to help others, no matter who is it. It could have been a stranger or even an enemy, but you'll always be there to lend a helping hand because of your compassionate soul. You're always there to comfort others even if you are hurting on the inside yourself, caring and worrying about others more than you do for yourself. You're really such an angel.

Your beauty on the outside is so extraordinary, and not everybody is able to appreciated that, but don't forget that those people who doesn't appreciate how you look, will still come to respect and like you because of your inner beauty. Afterall, it's what's inside that matters, isn't it?

Hyung, do you know? That you're the reason for my smiles, laughter, and happiness in general? Sometimes, I'll wonder what did I do in my previously life to have met an angel like you. Did I save the entire world? Or even better, did I save the entire universe? I guess, I must have definitely done good to the world to have god reward me with meeting you.

Hyung, don't cry anymore. Don't cry for those people who are not worth your time. Don't cry for people who does nothing but hurt you. Don't blame yourself for something that you can't control. Don't continue to let anyone say that you're nothing. Don't let yourself be subjected to what others think of you. Hyung, you're better than that.

Hyung, I just wanna apologise for not being brave enough to say my goodbyes to you personally. I just couldn't bare to see the disappointment in your eyes. Don't worry hyung, I'll come back. Maybe in a year or two. But till then, I'm sorry for not being able to stay by your side.

Maybe, if by then, you're still available, then perhaps, would you grant me a chance? A chance to court you. I promise! I promise, I will court you properly, and court you the right way.

Till then, take care of yourself. Remember to eat proper meals. Don't eat too much cup noodles, they're not healthy. Remember to leave your apartment at least once a day! Vitamin D is very important! Remember to sleep at least 8 hours every night! Don't be a night owl anymore. Remember to be careful on your way home from your night shifts! And remember hyung, in whatever you do, when you feel like the whole world have already given up on you, don't forget that you'll always still have me.

I love you hyung.

With love,
Your Kookie♡