Envelope #7

***the letter***

Bismillah

I was bored the other day , so out of the ordinary I headed to the living room, hopped on the couch and held the TV remote in my hand.

I was flipping randomly between the endless channels until my fingers got tired of clicking non stop. but that didn't push me to stop, because I kept on going until a wild life channel came up in front of my eyes.

I had no idea why I thought that it would be a great idea to watch, but I did and it actually made me wonder!
May I add that wondering is something amazing! If you're wondering, than you're interested.

So back to the program, they were showing how predators attack their preys.
They showed us this lioness who, somehow, broke her jaw. It was disastrous, she couldn't close her mouth, and she was always drooling, with no teeth available in her lower jaw.

Like, SubhanaAllah, it was awful and heartbreaking.

The thing that caught my attention later on, was the scene were the members of the troop, helped her up to eat from the attacked buffalo. It was amazing how they tried to help her.

I personally was so moved by that part, and it got me thinking: If that's just the instinct of a wild animal, then what about us human beings?!

I mean, nowadays, I see no human being helping another! Why? What happened?
Shouldn't human beings be more developed than animals?
I didn't quite understand how our technology development is breaking our own values as human beings...

I do believe if you don't help others, nobody would help you out when you need help.
It's like a vice versa matter: be nice, people would be nice to you in return. Be an ass *sorry* people would be an ass to you in return!

I mean for real! If we're from the same species, we have the same organs, same mind —we think differently for sure- the same, maybe, point of view, why then don't we help who needs help? If we're not helping each other so who's gonna help us?

I do remember that one time, I drove to the mountains, and it was snowing. It was amazing, SubhanaAllah(Glory be to Allah). I bought some food, parked the car at the side of the road so I could eat and then continue my journey.
But SubhanaAllah(Glory be to Allah) when I tried to turn on the engine again, the car didn't start.

I turned on the emergency lights (I have no idea what they are called, but I am referring to the one that go on like, tick tick tick tick, and they're basically orange) and I waited.

I waited for around 20 minutes in the snow, in a turned off car for someone to find me and help me. I didn't know who to call or what to do. Although, the road was full of cars, but nobody stopped and asked if I was okay!
After 20 minutes a car parked just behind me and a man came out asking if everything's alright.

He was a Christian man from some rural area (i knew that from his accent) and I respected him so much! He didn't care if I was Muslim or whatever. He saw me as a human being who needs help.

We shouldn't be groups, but unfortunately we are !!

I mean now if someone asked for a pen to borrow we wouldn't accept to help them out!
Come on! What's wrong with people?

Where's the peace? Where's the respect! We all came from the same place with the same properties!!!

Why are we acting like we're alien to each others? I am sure aliens are living as one strong hand...

***the quote card***

We rise by lifting others.

***the picture***