Envelope #10

***The Letter***

Bismillah,

You know, I know I am a guy but I respect everyone who wears the Niqab.
I would like my future wife and my daughters (if Allah granted me any) to wear the Niqab.

I know most people would disagree and come against me, but I know what I believe in, however Allah did not oblige a man to wear it, I just understand why a woman should.

Apart from the most important reason which is : to please Allah. If one man does not accept for his mahrams to wear the Niqab and obey Allah then I have no words left to say to him other than SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU FOR CALLING YOURSELF A MUSLIM!

It's not going extreme, it's rather knowing why Allah set it as a rule, it's to reach for the ultimate state of Iman where you want to do everything in order to please Allah so he'll be satisfied of you!

Most girls now go by the hijab, the one that they cover their hair with, their faces would be clear and some just wear pants with it because well I don't know!!! This is not how it should be!

My friend once was talking about the issue and I think he understands it very well. His support for a woman to wear the Niqab was the following:

" I am a man, and I will talk obviously from my point of view. If I was walking on the street or anywhere, and let's say from the point of view what attracted me rather than if I should look in the first place. Because we all know we are not allowed to stare at women!
My point is, in general if a woman is wearing tight clothes and I can only see her back, that's one score for her because she attracted me. But then I do not stop there, rather I move on and try to take a look at her face!
If her face was a total mess then I would move on, because if I want to talk to her I obviously won't look at her body and talk to her, communication is through the face! And I would like to have my wife to wear the Niqab!"

Maybe his words weren't supported enough but I got his point and I hope if anyone is reading my letters is getting the point!

I do believe tho if there was an exception Allah would have mentioned it because if so maybe some women had to wear it while other hadn't! And now since there is no exception Nobody has the right to complain.

I was reading the other day and I came across a lovely part that I am sure would have shook the hearts of the females more than the males because it was directed to them! Heck I have no idea why I was so captivated by it! But oh Well maybe because I believe in it: so the part said :

"The China Set

As she placed the cotton white table cloth she dusted it and patted it until there were no creases. Something arousing was to be displayed. The ladder lead onto the bookcase. Very tall almost as if the steps lead to nowhere. She lifted herself up onto her tip toes and slowly placed her fingers on the big box right beneath the vintage oak shelf. She held the box so close to her heart as if she held her child amongst her breasts. so close that you would feel the rhythm to her heart. Walking gracefully towards the table she unravelled the most beautiful box man had ever seen. A big black silk wrapping with velvet lining. She unraveled more and more taking her into deeper shades of black then suddenly unravelling into the most beautiful extravagant tea set. Dusty pink with soft green petals and gold rims on each tea cup. Perfect was this treasure. She was full of beauty. Amelia said it was the most finest China to be found. But something was quite strange. The maid asked "but why did you wrap such beauty in the most deepest of colours why not pink? Why not cream? Why not red!? Why is it always black?" Amelia replied. You did not know what was in my box because I protected it. Beauty shall remain covered for the eyes of those who set upon her will be out of the most evil, envying and lustful of creatures. I would protect my daughters from all evil thus why I protect my greatest treasures from all evil too.

Beauty is modesty. And modesty is simple. Simple is black. And no other colour will protect you the way black does, for it is effortless and effective. It scares people, it intrigues people and it creates wonders. It's a very mysterious colour. Nothing can be seen. Clothe yourself and you will find all the answers to your question my darling.

Written by sisterinblack"

Now come on... tell me (I know nobody will since I know I am writing to no one!) but I mean like .... ugh... so many thoughts in my head right now!

I'll just end it here, it's just so beautiful that Allah is making you a queen not a princess by asking you to do so and so! I just don't understand those who come against all this !

May Allah guide us all!

***the quote card***

لا سَعادَةَ في مَعْصِيَةِ الله!
There is no true happiness while disobeying Allah!

***the picture***