Prologue - Tape To The wall Prank

Dedicated to il-logical for the amazing cover❤️😋 love you!

Accalia Pov's

I set up the camera and I give Grayson a look which in return he gives to me. Ethan looks at us funny. " Why are y'all looking at each other like that." I almost start laughing and gave us away.

"Nothing just excited for this weeks video,ready?" Ethan rolls his eyes "Yeah." I turn the camera on and walk back to them hugging them on the side.

"We're back!" We all say together. Ethan says" and today we're all going to get duck tape to the wall, whoever has the slowest time getting down has to get duck tape to the wall again and have eggs thrown at them. "

**************************************************************************************
(Ethan getting tape)

"Come on gray we have to film this part so we can put it in." I say. He groans" Do we have too." I roll my eyes "Yes, if we want to prank Ethan." He instantly perks up at that. "Okay let's do it."

I set the camera up and turn it on. I look at Grayson to make sure he ready he nods, I hit recorded and say "Well that's what Ethan thinks." I say with a smirk. Grayson says" we sent Ethan out to get the tape and we thought of a plan."

I go to the camera and hit stop. Grayson comes to high five me and I high five him back. " This is going to be amazing" I say. When Ethan comes back we finish filming,After that me and Grayson are editing the video.

Ethan comes in "So that's why y'all were giving each other that look i should've know." I laugh at him and soon Grayson joins in and then we're all laughing. "Well i got to go take a shower, you guys finish editing."

We just nod are heads,he sticks his head out of the room door and said "Oh, I forgot one more thing." We turn to face E. "I'm going to prank you better."

With that he shut the room door close. Grayson turns to me "What did we just do?" I shrugged at him and say "You know E isn't going to do anything, don't sweat about it gray." He shakes his head "Are you sure calia?" I playful push him. "Yes Grayson I'm sure."

********************************************************************************************

Me and Grayson are laughing so hard through out the editing, we didn't even notice Ethan coming in."I don't know how y'all are still laughing at this."
He laid down with us on the bed.

I look at Ethan and then Ethan turns around and looks at me. I don't know how long we were looking at each other but Grayson snap us out of whatever trance we were in.

"We are finish, this can official go up on YouTube." We all cheer at that. "So who's going to do the honors of clicking the upload button." I look at them. "I think i should because I was the one that got prank." Me and Grayson roll are eyes sometime Ethan can be a little drama queen.

"Whatever your  highness." Grayson says. Ethan clicks the upload and it uploads to YouTube. "Alright who wants to watch Ethan get prank again." Grayson says. Me and Grayson both raise up are hands and then Ethan just shrugs and raised his hand too. I hit play ..........

************************************
(YouTube video)

We're back!" We all say together. Ethan says" and today we're all going to get duck tape to the wall, whoever has the slowest time getting down has to get duck tape to the wall again and have eggs thrown at them. " then it switches to me and gray  "Well that's what Ethan thinks." I say with a smirk.