Chapter 4-Clowning Around

HAPPY EARLY TUESDAY!!!!!!

Today was Saturday, and today I was going to the twins house to go and film with them. To say I was excited was an understatement,I was ecstatic to go and film with them.

I just got out of bed and headed downstairs to go and make breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to where I see my mom dress in her work clothes.  Drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

She looks up and smiles at me "Good morning,accalia." I grab a bowl "morning." And grab the milk and cereal. I pour the cereal and milk in and I take a seat next to my mom. "Do you got anything plan for today." She says. I nod my head"I'm going to go to the Dolan's house to go film."

She squeals"so you finally had the balls to go and talk to them again." I look at my mom like she lost her mind "Mom,what the hell!" She shrugs her shoulders "what's it's true,you didn't even want to text them."

I roll my eyes"whatever,I also made a new friend." "Who is it?" "Her name is Sarah and she going to be at there house to help with the camera." My mom looks at me weird "why is she dating one of them,is she dating Ethan?" I laugh at that and shake my head no "why would you think that,but I think she like Grayson."

She nods her head in approval "Good because I really do still ship you and Ethan." I groan "Mom,not this again.It's not going to happen." She shakes her head in disapproval "I think it will happened." I huff in defeat "whatever helps you sleep at night."

I finished eating my cereal,and my mom says goodbye to me saying she needed to go to work already. I nodded at that and she told me that she might be home late and she will text me later. I say goodbye to her and go back upstairs.

I go to my room and I grab my things and I head into my bathroom. I finished my shower ten minutes later and I Put my undergarments then my rob on an exit the restroom. I grab the clothes I'm going to wear which consists of black jeans and a red soft long sleeve.

I put them on and let my hair air dry,I grab my boots and slip them on. I grab my phone from my bed and open it, I go to the message and text Ethan.

Hey can I come over now.

Not even ten seconds later I got a text from him.

Yeah,Sarah here already.

I grab a jacket because it was kinda cold outside. And headed back down stairs,I grab the house keys and make sure I didn't forget anything. I open the door and close it on my way out,locking it in the process.

I head down to the familiar sidewalk that lead me to there house. It took me less than ten minutes to get to there house. I knocked on there door and I see Cameron opens the door "Accalia is that you?" I nod my head yes. "You look different,but I bet your still the same old calia."

I laugh at that "you could never change me." She just laughs at that an open the door wider "come on in,there in Ethan's room if your wonder were there at." I walk in an it's still the same house. "We should catch up sometime get coffee or something,you still have my number right?" Cameron says. "Of course I do." I say.

"Well I shouldn't keep you away from them,so I'm going to let you go,see ya." She goes onto the couch and start watching tv. I go up stairs and I make my way into Ethan room. "The queen is here." Grayson snorts "you wish." I sit on there bed,and wave at Sarah she waves back at me.

"Okay so what's on today agenda." Grayson says"well,we need to do a photo shoot before we can start filming next Tuesday video." I nod at that "let's get to it." But Grayson stops me "Me and Sarah are going to set that up while y'all can just chill here."