Chapter 2- Seeing the twins again

It's been two days since we been back in New Jersey and to be honest nothing has change

It's been two days since we been back in New Jersey and to be honest nothing has change. When we first got there we past by Ethan and Grayson house since they were literally a block away. I got a flash back when I was at there house.

**********************************************************************

FLASHBACK

Okay why did I even agree to this. Me,Ethan and Grayson were in the backyard of there house. Doing what well you'll just watched it play out..............................

I yelled "YOU WANT ME TO PLAY LACROSSE WITH YOU!" They just nod their heads. Grayson says"well we didn't want you to leave so,yeah." While shoving his elbow into Ethan and giving him a wink.

He just shakes his head. I roll my eyes at them"Why,would you want me to play lacrosse with y'all when I have no experience with it." Ethan smiles at that and says " well that's why we're going to teach you."

I hear Grayson says under his breath "More like Ethan." I turned to him with a smirk "What was that Gray." I see tints of pink on his cheek and he mumbles a "nothing." I laughed at that "Good, because I'm going to kick your butt at lacrosse."

They both have a huge smile on there face and say at the same time "That means your going to play lacrosse with us." I laugh at that "yeah,but you know that I hate y'all talking at the same time."

This time they rolled there eyes at me and Grayson says"You know we can't stop doing that it just happens." He throws the helmet and stick at me and I put it on.

"All were going to do is be on are own teams and make the ball into the net." I nod my head and we start playing. Right now I have the ball and I've been doing a good job I scored 3 points while Ethan and Grayson have 6 points.

I was about to lift my stick to shoot it into the goal when Ethan blocks me from shooting it. I was running so when he came into my line of vision I couldn't really stop. I hear him say "Stop!" But it was already to late.

We went down and Ethan ended up on top of me. He put his arm on the side of my arms so he wouldn't put his weight on me. He smirks"Well isn't this a very comprising position."

Me being a 14 year old girl and what not I blushed. "Whatever." I say and I shove him off but he must've been distracted because now I was on top of him.

I groan "seriously eth." He had a amused look in his eyes and some other kind of look but I couldn't really tell what it was "well I could do this too that works." I shakes my head and my face turns even redder. I see gray run to us "sorry I went to go get a drink of water."