Chapter 3- making amends with them

I hear someone say"Accaila?"
I turn around and I'm face with the people I haven't seen or talk to in two years

Ethan and Grayson Dolan

We all don't say anything for a couple of seconds because we're all still trying to process of what just happened . The first one to break it was Grayson.

He comes running to me and squeezes the life out of me"Accaila I missed you so much." I freeze for a second then I begin to hug him.

"You don't know how much I missed y'all guys too." Ethan finally snap out of It and comes to join us hugging each other. I hear foot steps but I'm to focus on the goofballs I'm hugging to death right now.

"Acc-ail-a tha-nk God I fou-nd you." Sarah says out of breath. We turned to look at Sarah and she blushes"um,I was looking for Accaila but I guess she's busy right now so I should get going ."

She turns to leave and I was going to called out to her when Grayson beats me to it"Wait!" She turns back a little confused but has a small blush on her face.

Grayson then says"you can stay here if you want to." She walks towards us with a smile "sure." Grayson then says"me and Ethan have you for Health, and I have geometry and photographer class with you,your name is Sarah right?"

Sarah smiles and nod her head. He sticks his hands out,And Sarah takes it "Grayson ,Grayson Dolan." Sarah lets go of his hand. I roll my eyes at Grayson and say"Gray your not James Bond here."

Sarah then says "if we're doing James bonds impersonation then let me introduce my self Sarah,Sarah lucanio."
Ethan then says "everyone no more James Bond impersonations."

I looked at Sarah "Don't listen to Ethan here he just being a party pooper." He pouts "no I'm not I just want to get back to lunch and finished my food." My stomach growls in response.

Sarah says"okay, back to the cafeteria." We walked backed in an everyone went quite, I start to feel uncomfortable. We sat at there table and then everyone started to whisper.

I look towards them"why was everyone looking at us." They both scratch there heads and Ethan says "Remember when we did YouTube videos together."

I nodded "well,we end up making some more because it was so much fun to do and people love them,then people start to notice us like ask us to take pictures with them and what not and then we sort of just became famous."

I smile at them"that's amazing guys,I'm proud of you." Grayson says "your not mad us?" I looked at them like they lost there minds "why would I be mad,I'm just proud of you guys."

They look like a weight just been lifted of there shoulder. I look back at Sarah and she had a shocked look on. "Sarah are you okay." She looks at me "you were the girl in the earlier videos."

I nod at her "you watch are videos." Grayson says. She blushed and says"yeah,but I didn't want to seem like those crazy fan girls." Grayson laughs and says"I don't mind crazy fan girls,I find them intriguing."

We all laugh at that. For the next five minutes we all talk to each other like I never even left them and Sarah just fitted perfectly in are group. The bell rings and we all get up all going to health.

They walk In and I show the teacher my schedule which she just says "welcome and sit anywhere you like." I walk over and sit next to Ethan while Sarah sits next to Grayson. They seem to be a heated it conversation about something,Sarah nods her head.

Grayson looks at me and says "Ethan was wondering if you wanted to help us film next week video. Ethan gives him a look which Grayson just winks at him. I nodded my head"you know I would never pass up the opportunity." Grayson smiles at that.

"Also Sarah coming,she helping us film on the camera I gave her are address already." I nodded my head "when do we come over to film?" Grayson says"Saturday,but you can come over today just to hang out."

The bell rings and class starts the teacher just hands everyone a paper and tells everyone to answer the questions and when your finish to go turn it in the tray.

We all start working on it when Ethan starts to poke me. I glared at him "what!" I whisper-shout at him. He looks at me innocently and "I just needed help on a question,but I guess not."

Grayson and Sarah look at us Grayson with a knowing look which confused me and Sarah with a questioning look. I shrugged it off and look at him"fine I'll help you."

I scoot closer to him and help with the question when I'm finish helping him I continue to answer my own question when I get another poke. "Come on Eth,stop." He pokes me again"no,Ethan."

He pokes me again I turn to him again and poke him in the stomach but all I feel is abs"how does that feel?" He just chuckles and says"calia,I didn't  feel anything,it tickle more than anything."

I huff at that"whatever,mr.i have abs and nothing can affect me." He laughs at that and I stick my tongue. We ended up finishing the paper together and turning it in,Sarah and Grayson turn there in right after us. The bell rings and we say bye to each other.

************************************************************************

The last two classes went by quick and for that I was grateful. i walked out of school and went to look for my mom car. I saw it then made my way towards the car. I got a text from someone and I take my phone out of my pocket and I see it from Ethan

It's good to have you back calia ;)

I smile at that and I get in the car. My mom looks at me and says "how was your day?" I smile at her "it was good,you were right I needed it." She smiles"mother knows best."

************************************************************************

What's up guys I'm back and with this new chapter I hope you like it and don't forget to like to vote for it and comment. I can't wait for the next chapter.that one will be longer than this one.😋

So if you like it vote for it and if you don't like it still put a vote on it. Anyway like the Dolan twins say

Peace✌️