Chapter 13: Overseas

Chapter 13:

Melody's P.O.V.

The plane slowed to a halt and Ashely sitting beside me unfastened his belt with great enthusiasm and haste.

Raven strolled confidently towards the front of the plane, he cleared his throat.

"This is Captain Raven speaking, you now have permission to get the hell off my plane." 

"You're not even flying the plane idiot." Angel called from behind.

"Well technically nobody is flying it right now smart ass." Raven spat back.

"Wow, you're so classy and graceful!" Ashley commented sarcastically.

"Not to mention charming and well mannered." I added. 

Angel's and Matt's low chuckles could be heard from behind.

"So are there any rules, tips or guidelines I should follow?" I gulped.

Raven sighed, "No, you have nothing to worry about, when you see my siblings you will be appalled."

I gave him a blank look.

"Okay, perhaps watch your manners in front of Sylvester. He's so old fashioned its almost as if he's my father." Raven informed me.

"They don't speak in Shakespearean do they?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Raven brought his palm to his face. "My siblings? No, no they do not." He answered seriously.

"Just checking!" I assured.

It went awkwardly silent for a moment.

"Right, lets go go go!" Ashley pressed, bouncing in his seat.

"Ohmygod,you'resolikeGray." Raven said, coughing whilst speaking.

Ashley narrowed his eyes at Raven and sprung from his chair. "Just let me out." He demanded like a child.

"Right, right. Sorry." Raven grabbed the door handle and yanked the door open.

There were no stairs to walk down from the plane.

Ashley cracked his knuckles and sprang out of the plane. I rushed from my seat to the door beside Raven and glanced down at the ground. Unharmed, Ashley looked up at me with a smile and waved.

"Come on, you're next." Raven said his voice without emotion.

"What!?" 

"Just close your eyes, it'll be over in a second, unless you're into the whole adrenaline rush thing. Then keep your eyes open." He smirked.

"B-but I'll die." My voice shook.

He chuckled softly. "I'll have you, you'll be fine."

And in a swift movement he swept me up into his arms, bridal style, and leaped from the plane. My nails dug into his shoulder and my stomach felt as though it were in my mouth, but just as he said it was over in a second.

I was safely on my feet, wobbling and unsteady, again.

"Brace yourself, you still have to meet my family. The worst is far from over." .

I fanned myself with my hand dramatically.

"Oh I apologize, am I too hot for you or something?" He teased.

"As if." I scoffed.

That arrogent bastard.

"Oh so th-"