Chapter 11

*Ella*

I wanted to ask him, about what just happened. Though I already knew the answer. He was fucked up and that was it.

He washed his hands and turned around to face me as I wiped in-between my thighs. I was nervous so I turned around and pulled my pantie up.
I leaned down to wipe what I released off the ground. It was embarrassing, hell it was.

"Leave it" Josh interrupted.

I stood upright and cleared my throat, tossing the tissue into the bin before fixing myself in the mirror.

"Come" Josh aggressively said as if it was I who just abused him in a stool.

I straightened my dress and followed him out.
We didn't return to eat, we simply left the entire restaurant.
Outside was hundreds of gathered camera people. Way more than when we entered.

I don't know why they were here, was there someone famous inside?

Josh walked in front of me and I walked behind him.
I forgot my scarf on the table and I wanted to go back and get it.
"Josh" I called.

He couldn't hear over the yelling photographers.

I stopped and turned back around, making my way inside and back to the table we had dinner at.
It was quiet and I saw a waitress cleaning the table.
I rushed over and scanned the table for my scarf.
"Excuse me but-"
I froze.

I frowned, gazing at the man.

He held the same face.

"You"

"You"

We both said at once.

"How-" he almost dropped the plate in his hands.

I spot my scarf and grabbed it, trying to make a quick escape.

"Hey" he grabbed my arm and forced me towards him. "How did a homeless girl end up in a red dress...at the most expensive restaurant?"

I shoved him, causing him to let me go as I sighed. "Leave me alone"

"Wait" he grabbed my arm once again, this time harder.
"I-"

"Ella"

I turned to see Josh walking in, alone. His expression was calm and in a split second it changed to anger.

I shoved him once more and took a few steps away from him. "You and your friend...are animals" I whispered, making sure Josh couldn't hear.

Josh stood beside me and frowned. "Do we have a problem?"

"Mr Hutson" he nodded "No, Sir"

Josh looked down at me as if he was waiting for an answer from me. I shook my head and looked away.
"Come" he grabbed my arm and pulled me beside him once again.

The purple bruise down my side ached in pain as I saw his face, knowing him and his friend were the cause of it.

"Stay close" Josh groaned, sounding frustrated.