Chapter 36

*Nicolas*

"I want all sides covered, rooftops, grounds and vehicles" I pointed at the group of guards. "No one wonders around, any sign of danger, shoot. I don't care if it's a female or a child"

"Sir the cars are ready" a guard said.

"Dylan, lead the pack" I pointed at the commissioner of the group. "Our aim is to get her out, alive!" I yelled.

As the guards all separated in a dozen cars, Josh stood by the mansion door. We looked at each other for a good minute.
"I'm only letting you do this because if I pulled my people back, you'd still go alone"

"It's nice to see you still care" I sarcastically said "See you soon" I added for dramatic effect.

Leaving in one of the cars, I loaded a few weapons and prepared myself.

After several minutes of driving, we finally came to a stop. My two guards and I were the only ones visible as everyone else was directed to keep out of sight around the area.
I got out and walked over towards Fernando's gate with my two guards behind me.

"Fernando!" I yelled.

After a few seconds, the entrance doors opened and Fernando stepped out. Instructing his guards to open the mansions gate.
I walked in towards Fernando empty handed but my gun tucked in.
"I came to collect what we own"

"Josh gave her up"

"Now he wants her back"

"Nicolas, we don't want drama"

"So give me the girl"

"I can't do that"

I laughed, rubbing my jaw. As soon as I saw Greg walk out of the entrance door, I rushed towards him and my fist met his jaw. Almost losing his balance, I pushed him up against the mansion wall aggressively. "Where is she?!" I yelled with my faces inches away.

He laughed "In my room"

I pulled out my gun from my waist and pushed it against his head. Behind me I heard guns click and chatter.
"Nicolas" Fernando called.

I looked over my shoulders to see my two guards pointing their guns at Fernando, while Fernando had a dozen guards on us.

I laughed.

"After years of business, you still fool yourself"
Within a few seconds, my guards all appeared from different directions. The mansion roof, the gate, the vehicles and more.

Fernando sighed as his guards were cornered.

"Enough" Josh's bulky, deep voice echoed through us all as he walked in with a hand in his grey suit pocket.

"Josh" Fernando nodded with a cigar in his hand.

"Nicolas" Josh called my way, ignoring Fernando. "Come"

"Not without the girl" I groaned.

"The girl is ours" Greg added.

I pushed him back against the wall until he shoved me and walked away from me.
"Nicolas!" Josh groaned like he was calling his son that is misbehaving.

"Ella comes with us"

Josh sighed, looking at Fernando. "Okay"

"No" Greg fixed his suit.

"Oh shut the fuck up" I sighed.