Mikoto Suoh X Reader

*Mikoto Suoh x Reader*

Ahem! Hello again just gonna say that if there is anything wrong like wrong Spelling of their names please pm me or comment it down below and if the characters are OOC I'm very sorry gonna try my best this is my first one shot after all tehee..

>>>Dancing in the flames<<<

'Cold' walking alone on the cold snowy street nothing to take a shelter in You helplessly walk further and further no idea where you are going but your feet can still walk even though you've been walking for hours, nothing to eat,sleep, and nothing to warm you up.

You Stop on your tracks and glare at someone.

'Red king..Mikoto Suoh..' you thought as you glare at them and this they notice you.

"Oh it's her!" The boy with a skateboard said.

The man with red hair turn his head and both of you stare, taking a deep breath you blew a wind and..

Your Weapon appear in front of you floating waiting for it's owner to hold.

"Blade of the sleeping rose,Shine!" You said as your body and your eyes glow in (F/c)

"Woaw..I hate to admit it but she looks strong to me" the guy with the glasses said with a smirk on his face.

You step on front and pointed your weapon at Mikoto.

And he smirk throwing his cigaret away stepping on it until it never glows again.

And you suddenly flinch at it.

"I'm gonna make this quick.." he said with his boring tone.

'Tsk..' you click your tongue and run to him as fast as a bullet train pulling your sword in from and slash it to him but..he block it easily, you cursed and back flip and run to him again and this time you used your special move.

"Awakening!" You chant and your body feels hot and I mean like your being burn.

You jump one more time and use the gravity to pull you down to him fastly like a meteor shower.

*booooom!!!* (Xp)

All the surroundings where they fought were being crash down like a sink hole.

You pant heavily while drops sweat landed on the ground.

'I did it?' You thought looking at the direction where they stood before.

"No one can beat the red king" A familiar voice said through the smoke and then with a blink on an eye he was in front of you knocking the h*ll out of you badly, you cought out some blood out of your mouth and fall on the ground.