Fushimi Sasuhiko X Reader

*Fushimi Sasuhiko X Reader*

♙♙♙♙♙Start♙♙♙♙♙

You were sitting beside the big tree licking your favorite flovored ice cream when you heard a 'meow' above you.

You look up and saw a white kitten and you thought that it need help.

"Poor thing.."you said.

You look around and your eyes landed at the guy wearing a blue uniform with a eye glasses. In a side view.

You walk towards him tapping his shoulders.

"Tsk what is it?" He ask feeling pissed at something.

You look at him in the eyes without him noticing you pull him by the hand and drag him where the kitten is.

"What the-hey!" He yell trying to get out of your grip.

You stop pointed above you.

"Need help" you said bluntly.

He look above and saw what you mean he smirk and look at you(the way he looks at misaki) with a evil smile.

"If you want me to help the little kitten of yours, pay me something back" he said and you nod without hesitation.

He jump and caught the Kitty for you and he handed it to you.

"Meow~"

You look at the kitten and flashed a smile.

"She said thank you" you passed the message.

The guy look at you weirdly.

"tsk What are you talking about?" He ask unknown to him he already blush a little pink on his cheeks scratching his hair.

"Hey about you said"

"About what"

"You know when you said you'll save the Kitty when I pay you something back?"

"Hmm..what about this" he said.
Without a split seconds he kissed your soft lips it was rough at first but you adjust and let him do it.

He pull away and look at your blushing face.

He chucked and you bush even more.

"To pay me back you have to date me" he said.

You lower your head and nod shyly.

"Good meet me here at 7:30am" he said and walk away until his figure disappear in the sea of people.

"He..took my first kiss.." You mumble while you touch your lips.

•Time skip•

"Meow~"

"Hai,Hai here you go (name of your cat)" you put the bowl of milk in front of her and she gladly thank you.

You smile and went into your bed room opening your closet and decide to wear an outfit fit for your 'date'.

"Come to think of it I don't know his name yet"

You take off your cloth and change. (Just pick a favorite outfit you want though)

You put on your (shoes,sandals etc.)

"Ill be back (c/N)!" You said and close the door and lock it.

You walk where you and him will met you look at your watch and it was 7:05am it's still early but because of your excitement you head early.