Yata x Reader (Request)

Konichiwa Mina-san! So here's the request, you ask for me to wrote Sakurakonoichi! I'm sorry I take too long to write this, and sorry if this chapter is crappy!😢╥﹏╥

Warnin! English is not my laguage ಥ⌣ಥ

°°°°°Start°°°°°

'Red'...Red is the only thing he sees in her as she gracefully flap her fire like wings as she helped the young boy get to his mother, while the people inside the mall stare at her and one of those people is Yata Misaki a guard dog from the gang called HOMRA while he stare at her, he didn't notice that a sound of the bullet could heard across the line with a loud 'bang!' Before he could react and before the bullet could peirce through his skin a legendary wooden sword wrap with red flames suddenly appear in front of him and block the bullet with a loud cracking sound of a bullet and a wood.

"Tsk,Missed my chance" the chestnut guy look at the scepter 4 member who is also an HOMRA member a long time ago which Yata and his comrades called him a 'Traitor' for taking them for a fool, so on fourth he burned his HOMRA tattoo and joins scepter 4.

"You Bastard!" Misaki yelled as he glared at the psycho guy.

"Mi~Sa~Ki~ let's continue our fun when we meet again~" He said as he and his crew fall back leaving Yata glaring daggers at Fushimi as he disappear outside the exit.

"Tsk,That monkey" he mumble.

"Ne, Nee-san thank you for saving me!"

He shifted his gaze away from the exit and look at the little boy who is actually thanking the girl by giving her a beautiful red rose which is also her favorite.

"Arigatou" she smiled as the mother and son wave a goodbye at her as she return the gesture.

"Um.." She snap her gaze away and landed into the eyes of a chestnut guy who is actually blushing.

"T-Thanks" he thank.

"No prob, if you'll excuse me" She summon her fire like wings and flew away leaving him dumbfounded.

"She's so beautiful"

"Hey Misaki! How long will you stare at the sky like that?!" Izumo yelled from a far.

He snap his gaze away and run towards them still blushing.

"You sure is in love pretty fast huh, Misaki?" Ask Izumo giving him a smirk.

"Shut up"

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づTime Skip Desuu

'Bang!' 'Bang!'

"Hurry up Fushimi! She's gonna escape if you won't hurry your ass!" The blond woman yelled holding his sword trying to catch up with their target, that is you.

"Shut up old hag!" He hissed.

'Bang!' The girl who wanted to escape, Falls from the ground she took a glance at the blues and she saw them running closer to her, and suddenly a hand grab her arms pulling her into a dark pitch black alleyway, no voice coming out from you as the guy behind you cover your mouth.

You look at the scepter 4as they tried to search for you but with no luck they fall back and you're safe, for now.

"Are you okay?"

'That voice!'

He let you go and you look at him.

"...Thank..you?" She felt her blood run cold as she realize that she's being shot on the side, he notice this and quickly pull her up gently and sprinted towards the bar.

(○'3`)ノTime skip...AGAIN

You flutter your eyes open and you could see a person resting beside your bed, which is not actually yours as you finally see clearly you saw that it was that guy who thank you at the mall the other day.

"Misaki?" You called out softly as he open his eyes slowly with a moan, you giggle and called again.

"Misaki?"

"Oh, you're finally awake?" He ask rubbing his eyes, and you thought that he's actually really cute making you blush at the thought.

"Yes,Are you the one who saved me?" You ask, your (e/c) eyes connected to his honey like eyes.

"Y-yes" he said shuttering looking away with a blush.

You giggle and cup his cheeks and without a warning you kissed Him, even though it was just a split second his heart beats fast like a drum.

"Now I'm the one will be thanking you" you smiled.

"That reminds me I haven't introduce myself, my name is (f/n) nice to meet you Yata Misaki"

You introduced, when he was about to said something a familiar blues caught your attention outside the Windows.

You stood up from the bed and look outside saw a the scepter 4 and surprisingly the leader is here.

"I Didn't Expected him to be here" you said and jump out of the window and landed gracefully in front of them not letting them go on further at the bar.

"(F/n)!" Yata called out from above, and you smiled at him signaling that its fine.

"So what do you want from Me, Munakata Reise?" You ask, turning your hair into red and eyes glowing that signal that its a warning.

"Don't worry (f/c) I'm only here to apologies to you, for my clansman's behavior towards you the other day"

"Apology accepted, now screw away!" You said summoning your wooden sword which is wrapt in briliat red flames.

He smirk and leave while his clansmen followed his tail leaving no words.

You on the other hand return to normal.

"(F/n)! Are you alright?"

"Oh I'm fine, no worries"

"Hey (f/n), will you join HOMRA?"

You gave him a grin.

"I am already a member of HOMRA!"

"Eh?"

ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)END!

YAY! FINALLY DONE WITH THE REQUEST! SO HOW WAS IT? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING!( ˘ ³˘)♥