Munakata Reisi X Neko(strain)Reader

Hello guys! I got 5 reads! Hehehe Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, and it keeps me going ^^

>Next is Yata Misaki X Reader<

===Start===

It was a lovely day in the city, people walking peacefully on the road without a fight or any accident.

But~A certain (F/c) cat walking on the city road, her belly growling for food to eat and it's been one week! Since she eat! Sighing she stop and take a rest under the big tree and curls herself up and took a nap helping her to silence her tummy and surprisingly it really did help.

'I wish some people will pick me up and be their pet or something, as long as they give me food..' she thought drifting to sleep.

{Meanwhile while she sleeps}

A certain handsome young man with blue uniform passed by and notice a (F/c) cat curled up like a ball and it looks like it was hungry because of it's body shape.

He walk towards the cat and carefully pick her up not wanted to wake her up, the man smile and continues to walk to his destination.

"TIME SKIP"

Rolling around on the soft bed stretching yourself rubbing your eyes with a yawn, you look around and mentally scream at yourself when you were inside an unknown room.

'W-Where am I?!!' You stood up and jump off the bed, running circles freaking out the h*ll of you when a sudden squeak heard towards the door reviling the guy from before holding a tray of food.

You jump away and landed on the table hissing like a cat would do when they're apset(?) or something.

"It seem that your awake little fella, here eat up you'll feel better if you eat it" he said putting the try of food in front of you, you hesistat for a moment looking at the guy and saw him smiling, you blush though you are still on you're cat form.

You bite one of it and your eyes sparkle, and you dig in with delight.

The man chuckled seeing the kittey eating it all up.

{After eating}

After eating your food your tummy finally stop growling and you're happy with it.

You where laying on the man's lap thanking him by rubbing your head on his hand and this makes him rub his hands on your (F/c) fur.

'I wish this man will keep me' you thought.

"Hey, can I call you (F/N)?" The man ask.

You stood up and jump on his face licking his cheeks expressing that you are happy with it.

He smile holding you up pressing you and his foreheads together.

"Then will you stay here with me?"

"Meow!" You smile.

And suddenly because of your great happiness you transform into your human form...naked still holding onto his neck still smiling to yourself.

The man stood up and look at you with a little shock writing on his face. (Though it's not the first time he sees a cat turn into a human).

You fall down with a thud rubbing your bottom with hurt at the sudden action of his, you look up and stare at him with confused look.

"Hmm..so you're a stain" he said with leads you to a even more confused situation.

He pointed at you, and follow where he points.

"AAAAHH!!" You scream looking at yourself tying to stand up but because it is your first time you stumble down again and again.

"Hey, calm down" he said pulling you to his arms and this time you were blushing like a mad man.

You breath out and calmed down.

"W-What happened to me?" You ask, scared.

'Its her first time turning into a human?' He ask in thoughts.

"Its okay, you become a human just like me, is this your first time turning like this?" He ask and she nod.

"Its okay I'll take care of you, by the way I'm Munakata Reisi" he introduce himself still holding you.

"N-Nice T-to meet you, T-Thank you so much for helping m-me!" You almost shout because of your heart beating vastly making you hard to speak normally.

He chuckle and smile at you.

"From now on you will be staying here with me" he said kissing your forehead.

"H-hai!" You said with a closed eye smile.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

So uhmm..what do you think? Hope I don't messed up and I'm sorry if it's a bit OOC! See you at the next chapter! And thank you for reading!

Next: Yata Misaki X reader