Yata Misaki X Dragon Slayer Reader

Heyoo! So this is a request from @SakuraKunoichi thank you so much for the request this is my first time I receive a request from a reader! Hope you like it!

Warning! English is not my language! ( ´◔ ‸◔‘)

♡♡♡Start!♥♥♥

⇨No one's P.O.V⇦

It was night at the city, people already fell asleep peacefully, but a certain (h/c) hair girl stood in front of the four men, smiling at her with a lustful eyes plastered on their faces while the girl only look at them with fear, her feet trembling with terror.

"Hoh~ what a lovely girl we found~" The guy in front of you said twisting your strands of hair.

While the other members laugh.

'Burn' A voice echo through your ear making your head ache.

'No, please stop..' you said to your mind.

'Burn them, you'll die if you won't listen to me..'

'No,No,No!' You scream holding both of your ears.

'Burn'

'Burn'

'Burn!'

And suddenly your eyes started to change color, your once (e/c) eyes turned into a glowing purple like a dragons eye.(you can see what your eye looks like at the top)

The guy in front of you take notice at your sudden change and trembly stumbling back wards landing into his butt, still looking at you, and this time the table turn around..

Your once coward self turned completely different now. Your feet didn't shake anymore neither your hands.

You walk towards them slowly, your boots echoed thought the night, your body begun to glow in red..Blazing red.

"Wh-What the!-Ahh!" You cut his sentence by burning him down, his body was now nowhere to be found and the only this was their is some piece of ashes.

"Mo-Monster!-"

"Burn.." You cut in as you put your hand on your mouth like you're holding a trumpet and blew a huge hot fire and slowly burning him until his body became black like a charcoal.

The other two trembled with fear as they ran away leaving you alone again.

Realizing what you have done, holding your head again at the sudden pain at your head, tears falling down endlessly, thinking that you just killed another person.

"What..have I..done.." You mumble as your knees gave away trembling as you hug yourself, after a second droplets of water slowly falling down from the sky until it begins to form into a rain leaving you soaking wet.

Without you noticing a guy with a skateboard witness everything until the end.

He was about to save you until you completely snap, and he decided to not interfere.

'Who is she?..is she also a member?..She can also control a fire like me and my other members..' he thought, dropping his skateboard and skate towards where his others members is.

⇨Time skip desuu⇦

"Hmm..Interesting.." the blond male with a sunglass on his eyes said holding his chin.

"So? Do you know her?" The chestnut guy ask leaning on the counter.

"No" he simply said and return to polishing his glass.

"What?!" Yata exclaimed, after explaining about you for about 20 minutes and he just got a simple 'no' for an answer?!

"But she can brea-"

He suddenly cutter by the clink of the bell signaling a costumer is walking in.

Kusanagi shifted his gaze away from the glass and turn his head around and welcome the customer.

"Welcome young lady, what can I serve the beautiful girl?" Kusanagi ask, obviously flirting.

Yata turn his head, as he did his body grew tense.

There you were walking towards the counter and sit yourself comfortably your eyes were cold as ice.

"(f/d) please" you said, shifting your gaze to the male beside you.

Yata's eyes met with a pare of (e/c) eyes, a silence lock you both until you cut it.

"Hello" You greeted kindly, with a smile.

"Eh?"

You look at him confuse and ask if he's okay.

"Ah! Yes, h-hello!" He greeted shuttering like an idiot.

'Crap, I'm allergic to girls!' He thought, blushing.

The girl smile.

Izumo walk in bringing her drink.

"Drink well miss!" Izumo said as he walk away leaving you two behind.

You sip you (f/d) and Hume in delight.

'Weird she's completely different than the other day..' Yata thought.

"You must be thingking that my personality change suddenly..Yata-san" You suddenly spoke making Yata jump in surprise at the same time shock that she knows she's being watch the other day.

"How did you-"

"I felt your presence.." She cut in.

"..."

"How did you know my name?"

"Guessing.."

Yata look at you in disbelief as you only sip your drink until the cup is empty.

You put the mony on the counter and stood up ready to leave until he spoke.

"What's you're name?!" He ask.

You stop at your tracks, still facing the front door.

"(F/N).." with a simple reply she walk away closing the door.

"...(f/N) what a lovely name.." Yata mumble, with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

*cough*

"Its seems that our Misaki is falling for her aye~" Izumo teased,making Yata blush in fifty shades of red.

"What! No!" Yata denied.

"Oh well, hope I'll see where this story ends though!" He Said cleaning his glass.

"Story?"

"Yep"

"...guess so.."

This is actualy a part one!

Part two will be published soon, so dont worry Reader-chan!(๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧