Yata Misaki X Blade Master Reader (Part 2)

Part two! Of Yata Misaki x reader~

☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆

(Yata Misaki)★

"Would you all shut the h*ll up!" I growl looking at my comrades they all stare at me laughing their ass out about me and (y/N)'s posission.

"Bwahahaha! Look at your face yata-san! Its so very red!" Bonduo laugh while his index finger pointed at me.

"I said..shut the h*ll up and get your asses here and help me get her to the room!" I said finally at my limits.

They all fell silent and ran toward me helping her up.

"Tsk what a pain in the ass!" I said straightening my back after they took her towards the room.

"Yata-San, do you possibly have feelings for her?" Anna ask looking at me with her red marbles straight at me.

"Wh-what?! N-No..uhm...uh..m-maybe" I said honestly.

She nod.

'Whats with Anna today?...hmm..weird.' I thought and walk towards where (y/N) is.

(Y/N) (L/N)

Dream

"Stupid b*tch! Why can't you do your work properly! Huh!" Your mother shout at you holding a knife on her hand, her face was full of anger and you're mother gone crazy.

Your mother ask you out to steal some money and you did not agree because you knew that it's bad.

And you knew that this will happen when you disobey her orders.

"Hey! Are you listening to me! Huh! you Worthless brat!" He said again this time kicking me at the stomach,legs and my face and it hurts like h*ll!

"Please stop mother!" You pleaded but she did not listen to a word what you say instead he lifted your hair up you hissed at the pain forcing you to look at her lifeless eyes.

"A worthless brat like you don't deserve to live!" She shout and stab you at the stomach and you cough out with blood.

"Mo-" your mother cut your sentence short when she just laugh at you like a crazy woman.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! SERVES YOU RIGHT!"

You fell your head hang covering your eyes.

"You.."

This she notice and look at you with a disgust face.

"Hoh..you can still talk brat!" Before the knife could landed on you again your mother was stab by a sword.

No one was there but only the sword, you look at her dying expression her blood dripping to your face.

"AAAAAHHH!!" You scream.

End dream

You throw yourself up screaming making the window glass shattered into pieces.

The door slam open revealing Yata, as he open the door and heard you scream at the sudden pain at his ear he took his hands and cover his ears tightly.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!!" He shout at you hoping you'll stop screaming.

"I said wake up you dam*n old lady!!" He again called with his luck you stop.

He sigh taking his hands down and walk towards you.

"Ya-yata? Is that you?" She asked, fear found in her voice.

"Its me..don't worry,I'll be here for you no matter what" he said and hug you.

"Yata,thank you" you hug him.

"AWwwwww"

"The h*ll guys!" Yata growl at the sudden add of voices.

"Hahaha Yata almost pee on his pants!" One of his friends said making him irritated.

He stomp towards him and punch his head making you laugh.

Everyone at the room look at you and smile especially Yata who is staring at blushing.

"Yata-kun"

"Wh-what?"

"Daisuki!" You confess making him blush like a mad man.

"Wh-wha-I uh..I l-love you too (y-y/N)!" He said blusing.

"Pffbwahaahahaha!!!" Some of them laugh at their hearts content while others wipe their tears away from laughing.

"Shut up!!"

You stood up from the bed and extended your arms and wrap it on his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"Hmp!"

Everyone's reaction: O.O O.O

"I mean it, chestnut-kun!" You cherp.

*blusshhh~*

"And I'm not old!" You pinch his checks and he smile rubbing his head at the back.

♙♙♙♙♙END♙♙♙♙♙

Next is Shiro x Reader

Thank you Mina for reading this book! I really appreciate it!(>^ω^<)