Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR:

In italics is my thoughts

(Y/N) your name

(L/N) last name

(H/C) hair color

(F/C) favorite color

(W/N) weapon name

Your POV~
The two figures look at you as you stand up. The girl had blonde hair about a mid length cut with stormy gray eyes. She was wearing an orange shirt with the letters "CHB". The boy had wavy blackish hair with sea green eyes. He also was wearing an orange shirt with the same logo. He looked familiar to me, like I had seen him before somewhere, but I couldn't find out where.

Suddenly the girl said " Are you okay? What happened, did someone leave you here?"

You maintain your energy, and say " I'm fine. But I don't know what happened or how I got here."

The boy looked at the girl then back to you, "What's your name?" he asked.

You say " I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

They ask you more questions like where are you from, and do you know why you are here. But you simply say I don't know or its a little fuzzy.

Finally, when they are done asking questions, the boy says "Follow me, we will show you the camp." You don't hesitate and follow them because you felt you were being watched.

As I was following them, my memory came back, about how I was looking for my brother and trying to find the truth about my dad. My mom said when I was a baby, my dad left for a business trip and never came back. I always wonder about my dad and why I looked nothing like my mom.

As we walked I saw people doing all kinds of fighting activities like archery, spear throwing, chariot races, and sword play (which was my specialty).

Then I saw cabins, maybe 12 or 14 on each side with special markings like an owl, dove, and lightning bolt.

I thought they were the campers' group names. Then I saw a pavilion with picnic tables, I guessed it was the mess hall.

They lead me to a big beach house and the girl asked me, "Do you believe in Greek and Roman gods?" "Yeah I do. Why do you ask?" you say back.

The boy opened the door and said "Chrion will explain." I started to panic.

As we went in to the house, a man in a leopard print jogging suit greeted them, well more like complained about them. "Well Annie Cabbies, what do we have here?" he said in a bored voice.

"It's Annabeth Chase, Mr. D. And this is (Y/N) (L/N) she is the new camper." she sounded annoyed.

"Ah, a new camper." said a new voice.

When I turned around, I saw a tall man in the shadows but he wasn't a human, he was half horse! I almost fall over, if it wasn't for Annabeth I would of fallen.

He said "I'm Chiron, it's nice to meet you. As you can tell, I'm a centaur, a half-man half-horse."

The boy turned to Chiron and said "Chiron, this is (Y/N) (L/N). We found her laying unconscious in the woods."

"Thank you, Percy." He turned to both of them. "Annabeth, Percy, you may return to your activities. As for you, (Y/N) we need to talk."

As Annabeth and Percy left I thought to myself why does Chrion want to talk to me? As soon as I finished the question in my head, Chrion lead me to a ping pong table with the game poker set out on it.

"So miss (L/N), why are you here?"he asked.

"I don't know, Chrion... right?" you ask.

"Yes (Y/N)"

Most of the talk was about what are demigods and what do they do to help the gods. After the talk about demigods, he talked about camp.

Then he said "Well (Y/N) let me show you the Camp Half-Blood. Also be free to ask questions about anything." He turned and said,

"Well come on, the camp is waiting."

Thank you for reading the first chapter!!! There is more to come.

Next chapters I will be putting questions about the Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus books too!!

Stay tuned!!!