Well, Stuff Goes Down

A/N: This chapter is probably going to be in Annabeth's, Percy's, and Thalia's POVs. Maybe Y/N.

Thalia's POV~
Staying true to my word, I Iris-Messaged Annabeth. It shimmered then showed the blonde haired, gray eyed girl sitting on a bed with her laptop. I cleared my throat gaining her attention. She looked over to me, with a small smile. But it vanished as so as she my expression.

"Thalia, what happened?" She asked. I looked down scared of her reaction. I decided to show her that Y/N found her dagger first. I lifted her dagger and I saw her face go to scared to shocked.

"My...my dagger. You...you found it. How?" Annabeth asked. I shook my head, "I didn't find it, Y/N did."

"She did... You're in Rome right now. Can I speak with her? To thank her." I bit my lip and Annabeth gasped.

"Oh no. She...she di-" Annabeth started but I cut her off.

"No, it's someone else." I try to explain to Annabeth what happened but I couldn't get it out of my mouth. Annabeth seemed to notice it and commanded, "Thalia, just say it." I gulp and say, "Malcolm died. I'm so sorry Annabeth!" Annabeth expression went from commanding to shocked to grim.

"Mal..Malcolm died..." she trailed off. I bit the inside of my lip and choked out, "Y/N tried to save him, but he said not to. He did something heroic cause your mom tried to kill Y/N. He pushed her out of the way. He was in love with her." Annabeth nodded, tears in her eyes and said "Well I knew he liked her cause want they first met Malcolm was always blushing and stuttering."

"I'm so sorry, Annabeth. I know it hurts." I say sincerely. She sniffed, "Yeah it does but he's in a monster free world now." I felt like crying but said quietly, "Is Percy near you?" I watched as she looked around and said silently, "No he isn't here. Why?" 

"Y/N is it the Tartarus." Annabeth nods and says "Agapitoí theoí, boreí na meínei asfalís." I nod and say quickly, "I got to go. We're leaving for the Doors of Death. I talk to you later."

"Keep the rest of them safe okay." Annabeth asks and I nod swiping through the Iris-message. 

~~~~~

Little did they know Percy was spying on them and had it all. 

{I'm so sorry for the terrible wait, I had no idea what to write. I'm sorry its short as well. I'm so sorry, anyway Bye.}