Visiting Your New Family

In bold italics is my thoughts

In italics is Blackjack's, a sea monster or sea animal, or a horse's thoughts

(Y/N) your name

(H/C) hair color

(F/C) favorite color

(W/N) weapon name

Your POV~

We told Tyson about visiting mine and Percy's mom and we asked Tyson to come. He said no because he wanted to hang out with Ella. We said we were going to go get Annabeth to come with me and Percy and Tyson beamed. Tyson admired Annabeth and thought she was the coolest person ever. He asked if he could scarce her or surprise her and Percy thought it was a great idea, me not so much. We walked to the Athena cabin and Tyson hid behind me and Percy. I knocked on the door and Annabeth opened it, fully dressed and had her blond hair in a pony. You had your (H/C) in a messy bun. She walked out and asked you "Why are you guys here? Is something wrong?"

"No , but we want to see if you would like to come with us to your mom's? She doesn't know that I am alive." You tell her. Tyson sneaked behind Annabeth and yelled, "Boo!" Annabeth jumped and turned around.

She stuttered, "T...Tyson. You scared the Hades out of me." Tyson giggled and Percy laughed so hard, he nearly fell over. You looked at Annabeth and said, "I'm not going to laugh but are you going to come with us or not." Annabeth nods and whispers in your ear, "Can I tackle your brother or judo flip him?" You whisper back, "I don't care, he is your problem. But I prefer judo flip."

Annabeth walked over to Percy and asked him to stop and he stopped laughing and held in a chuckle. Annabeth said "Well hold my hand or are we breaking up? Because I saw a really cute Ares boy." Percy quickly grabs Annabeth hand and Annabeth swings Percy over her shoulder and lands on his back in the grass.

Annabeth and I crack up and Tyson helps Percy up. Percy mumbles "I should of saw that coming." Annabeth kisses him. Annabeth and you walk off to ask Chiron for permission to go see my mom. Percy ran to catch up with us. Tyson said he was going to see if Ella wanted to hang out.

Chiron said in was fine and called someone to give us a ride. We waited for a ride and Annabeth said, "There's our ride." We pile into the cab and you sat next to Percy. Annabeth was on to other side of Percy.

As we rode, we played Truth or Dare. Percy asked "Truth or dare, Annabeth."

"Truth."

"If you were able to fly, where would you go."

"Easy, the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington." She said back.

"Okay, Truth or Dare, (Y/N)." she asked you.

"Dare." you say back with excitement.

"Okay, I dare you to tell my who your crush is." She said with a devilish look.

"No fair." you hesitate and say, "My crush is Leo, okay."

Percy stares at you and says "No way your crush is Leo." Percy states, "Wait, Leo was looking at you during the campfire." You feel your face grow warm.

"You are not dating Leo, and that is final." Percy tells you. "Percy! You dated Annabeth at 15. I'm 16. I can make my own decisions on who I date and who I don't." You turn your body to face the window. Percy wanted to say something but Annabeth said "Percy is your mom going to be okay with us coming?"

"I Iris-messaged my mom and told her that you and me are coming to visit and I didn't mention (Y/N)."

You hear the driver say "We are here." Percy pays the driver and you, Percy, and Annabeth get out. You swallow the lump of fear in your throat. Percy, Annabeth, and you walk in and get into the elevator. Percy says "When we reach the the floor stay behind me and Annabeth stay next to me." The elevator stops and you get off and stay behind Percy and Annabeth. Percy knocks on the door and the door opens you crouch down and hear your mom's voice. You fight back tears and Percy gives you the signal. You stand up and you see your mom's face. She stutters "(Y/N)... is that really you..."