The Third Great Prophecy

A/N~ you know what to look out for so I won't put the list up anymore.

Your POV~
I woke up to a gasp. I looked over to Percy and he was on the ground clutching his left forearm. I grabbed (W/N) and uncapped it. I got up and walked slowly to Percy. I made it to him and grabbed him and looked around the room. His sword, Riptide, was across the room. I grabbed some ambrosia and feed him it. I manipulated the water in the fountain to pour onto Percy. His eyes fluttered open. I rested his head on my lap. I cleaned his wounds and he asked,     "(Y/N)..?" I nodded. I asked "What happened, Fish Breath?"

"I woke up to take a shower, and someone grabbed me and cut me arm. I fought back and he left me on the ground passed out." Percy said. I kissed his forehead and said "Next time, wake me up. Got it, Fish Breath?"

"Got it. Thanks Bubbles." He said. I laughed.

"Lets get you to the infirmary. Will is going to hate you." I said in between laughs. Percy smirked and said "I know he loves me." I helped him up and he hooked his right arm around my neck and we walked out of the cabin. Will saw us and he face-palms his head and walks out to me and Perce. He crossed his hands and asked in a unamused voice, "What happened here?"

"Well, Perce do you tell the doctor what happened?" I ask in a motherly tone. Percy rubbed his neck with his good hand.

"Well, I slipped on one of (Y/N) makeup containers and a piece of glass cut my arm." He tried to lie. I laughed at his attempt to lie.

"First thing Perce, I don't wear makeup and second thing, we don't have a broken window." I say, "An intruder got in and Percy fought him or her. But he got cut." Percy sighed and nodded. Will laughed. I handed Percy to Will.

"I am going to go hang with Annabeth." I say. I walk off towards the Athena cabin and knock on the door. Malcom answers the door.

"H-Hey (Y/N), w-what do you n-need?" Malcom asked while stuttering. I giggled and said "Is Annabeth here?" Malcom nods and lead me inside and I spot Annabeth.

"Hey Annabeth." I say. She looks up from her book and smiles. I walk over and sit next to her.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"I am studying Egyptian mythology. Because maybe it is true." Annabeth said. You nod and ask "So you have a sketchpad I can borrow?" Annabeth put her book down and pulled a sketchpad out from underneath her bed.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Where's Percy?" She asked. I sighed and said "He is in the infirmary." Annebeth looked at me and said "Wait? What!" I giggled, "He got cut on his forearm, while fighting off an intruder." Annabeth got up and cussed in Ancient Greek. I laughed and thanked Annabeth for the sketchpad. I left and Malcom was still stuttering. I went to the beach and sat on the sand, drawing. I drew Annabeth and Percy. I drew many different things like fish, Blackjack, and some other people. When it was lunch time, I left and found Annabeth slapping Percy. I giggled and skipped over to them. Percy saw me and said "Someone is happy."

"Well I saw you get slapped, but no. Here Annabeth." I handed Annabeth the picture of her and Percy. She thanked you and left to her table after pecking Percy on the cheek.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Something I drew. I think she likes it better than you. But these are from you." I handed him Blackjack and some fish. He looked at them and hugged me.