Grey's Anatomy Bio. (Up to Season 3 and later on).

//later on will be added to another part. ... Addison Forbes Montgomery-Shepherd.

•Nicknames: *Satan. (Derek)
*The She-Shepherd, (Miranda aka Dr.Bailey)
*Addie. (Mostly everyone)
*Dr.Montgomery Shepherd. (Everyone)
*Adulterous Bitch. (Derek/ --I think Meredith?)

*Queen of Passive Aggressiva. (Derek), (Addison herself)

?- Kinda married to Derek Shepherd

•Parents: Bizzy Forbes, Mother. "The Captain" Montgomery, Father

Profession: Attending Obstetrician-Gynecologist. Attending Fetal Surgeon. Attending Neonatal Surgeon. (Top Neonatal Surgeon in the Country)- "Addison herself". 

Workplace: Seattle Grace Hospital.

•Addison Forbes Montgomery (formerly Montgomery-Shepherd) is a double board certified OB/GYN, subspecializing in maternal-fetal medicine/fetal surgery, a neonatal surgeon (one of the foremost in the country).

Addison cheated on her husband of over 10 years, Derek with his best friend Mark Sloan. Prior to this, Addison and Derek's marriage had been an unhappy one, as Derek had been putting in little effort. Derek even mentioned that the demise of their marriage was not her fault alone.They each owned their own respective practices, putting a strain on their marriage. When he found Mark and Addison in bed together, he simply walked away.

Derek then picked up his life in New York, sold his private practice, and relocated to Seattle. This is where he began his legendary relationship with Meredith Grey. Upon Richard's request to help out with a patient, Addison visited Seattle. When she arrived at the hospital, she noticed her husband, Derek talking to Meredith. She walked over and while he saw her doing so, Derek apologized to Meredith for what was to come. Addison then introduced herself as Derek's wife, about whom Meredith knew nothing about.

Later, Addison moved into Derek's trailer, and the two tried to reconcile. Addison asked Derek if they were even after she got poison oak from walking Meredith's dog in the woods. The two laughed over the incident. They divorced after Addison found a pair of women's underwear in Derek's pocket.

Addison is a very confident, smart, and poised woman. She can be described as cold and unforgiving, however she is also quite warm and kind. She is also very concentrated and dedicated to her work, as she is considered the best in her field. Addison is sometimes difficult and uncompromising but she can be very kind and accepting. Addison describes herself as a worrier; she constantly worries about about what's happening and what's not happening. Professionally, she is very confident, but not personally. She likes to think that worrying prepares her for whatever may happen.

Although she herself occasionally tended to do so, Miranda Bailey told Addison that she should not define herself by the men in her life.

Addison met her future husband, Derek Shepherd, in medical school in the summer. Their relationship grew and they eventually married. Derek once wrote a song for her.

After medical school, Addison and Derek became extremely successful in their respective fields and each began their own practice in New York. However, this strained their marriage.

Addison was married to Derek Shepherd for eleven years before eventually sleeping with Derek's best friend, a plastic surgeon Mark Sloan, which prompted Derek to leave New York for Seattle at the request of their old friend and mentor, Richard Webber.

She completed her surgical residency under the supervision of her now good friend, Dr. Richard Webber (the same place she first met her future husband, Derek Shepherd). During her residency, Richard gave Addison a patient who would not survive, to teach Addison to not get too emotionally involved with her patients, as a result, Addison avoided Richard for almost a year. As an attending, she repeated the same trick with Izzie Stevens and one of the quintuplets the hospital was taking care of.

Addison's training also encompasses why she is regarded as one of the best surgeons in her field: she is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology with her sub-specialty in maternal-fetal medicine, board certified in neonatal surgery, and has completed a fellowship in medical genetics, specializing in cystic fibrosis. She is very open about her credentials, and has relayed them to patients, co-workers, and subordinates that have doubted her abilities.

Surgically, she is highly skilled in complex, often laproscopic and open, obstetrical, gynecological, neonatal and fetal surgeries. She is one of the only surgeons in the world who can separate fetal blood vessels and correct Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.

••She was 39 when she moved to Los Angeles. ••Since moving to L.A, Addison describes herself as very zen. She buys aroma therapy candles and takes walks on beaches. ••When she worked for Seattle Grace Hospital, Richard Webber was paying a salary that made her one of the highest paid surgeons in Northwestern United States. ••She has special expertise in Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS). ••

//Credit to the Wiki.