Addison x Richard Webber- (Time Flies)

Season 3-4 Private Practice based. ... It had been a few years since Addison had moved out to L.A. She had took a job working for Naomi and Sam Bennett at their Practice- Oceanside Wellness Center. ... Addison had left her job in Seattle when she worked at Seattle Grace Hospital.

... So much has happened over the past four years. She had met a few guys here and there but nothing promised. Had a few hookups, saved and lost some patients. She still missed Surgery clearly, but she was meant for more and even Richard Webber himself knew that.

... (Flashback): "Goodbye Richard". Addison replied and went to shake his hand. "Get over here!". Richard said and pulled her into a hug. He loved her as a really good friend and colleague. Addison Montgomery would make her mark on the world, even if it wasn't at Seattle Grace. Richard laughed. "I'll keep your job open as long as I can".

...

Present- Addie had went back to Seattle Grace- well now it was Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital. Apparently Seattle Grace had merged with another Hospital that was on the verge of closing. ... It was good that they had more Doctors around. Addison wondered how much things had changed since she had been gone.