Private Practice: Addison's Point Of View- Bizzy's Death

Susan had just died. ... Addison felt like she could have done more, but Susan didn't want that. She didn't want any extraordinary measures taken. She said and I quote, "No heroics".

Susan had Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer and it had spread to her Liver. Her last request, well her main was that she wanted to get married to Bizzy. ...

The wedding was beautiful. Addie felt happy. She saw her mother happy and then everything changed after Susan died. ... Later that night Addie went back to the Hotel where Bizzy was staying. "Here, let me help Bizzy!". Addison said softly. "You shouldn't have to go through this alone!". "Thank you, Addison". ... (Wait what the hell just happened!. Bizzy Forbes thanked her daughter. Something must be wrong, Addison should have saw the signs). (Her mother just lost the love of her life). .. "Go home Addison, Rest. I'll be fine". Her last words spoke. "Are you sure?". Addison asked. (The words still repeating in her mind to this day). "Yeah I'll be fine, why don't we order breakfast in, in the morning". Bizzy suggested. "Alright". Addison smiled. She couldn't believe that her Mother wanted to try to fix their relationship. "Oh and please bring some good coffee, the kind here is horrible". She laughed a little and Addison laughed with her. "I will". Addie smiled and grabbed her purse and headed home. ... She didn't know what was going to happen after she left, Bizzy Forbes would kill herself. ...

...

The Next Morning Addie came back to Bizzy's Hotel. "Bizzy!". Addison knocked. But the door was unlocked. ... "Bizzy!". Addison called her Mother's name again, the sound echoed from her lips. "Oh my god... Bizzy!". Addison screamed as she saw her mother's cold dead corpse lay there on the bed. ... No pulse but Addison did CPR anyways. But it wouldn't bring her back. Bizzy Forbes was gone. "Mommy!". Addison cried out and hugged Bizzy's body tightly. She hugged her mother for another minute. She cried so loud and hard that she'd never be able to stop. She managed to get herself to the phone and call the ambulance and report the incident. "What did you do?". Addison whispered.

Addison found a note on the nightstand beside Bizzy's Bed and she read it to herself.

...

-Bizzy's Death Note: Dear Addison,
The necklace is for you. The money is for housekeeping, apologize to them for the inconvenience. And when people ask tell them I died in my sleep. The truth is... too embarrassing.
-Bizzy.

Addison couldn't believe what had happened. Her mother was gone. She'd never get the chance to fix things. Then again. Did Bizzy ever want to fix things with her?. They had a nice moment but everything is tainted now.

//P.s. Contains spoilers. So don't read if you don't want to.

//not writing about the funeral. It wasn't the truth anyways that she felt.

//forgot to mention that Bizzy overdosed on a bottle of pills ... (picture of Bizzy's Note below)

 (picture of Bizzy's Note below)