Addison x Derek- Juju

Addison had been staying in Seattle for a few months now. Still trying to work out her marriage with Derek... which by the way was epically failing.

She had let go a long time ago emotionally. But physically it scared her. Derek was the love of her life. How could she just... let go?.

They were barely speaking the last week. Just stopped. He kind of just stood there while she talked. She wondered if he was even on the same astral plane as her. But then again. It's Derek Shepherd. He was always hot headed. He thought he was God!.
...

She was sleeping in a hotel for the past week, giving Derek his space. Even though she knew he was lying and spending time with Meredith. He loved her and she could see that. ... Mark still wanted a chance with her, but she didn't know if she should give it to him. ... it was about five in the morning when she got a 911 Page to the ER. "Ugh". She groaned and threw on her scrubs and fixed herself some hot chocolate from home since she figured she wouldn't have time to buy any. It was her special JuJu. ... she hurried to get to the hospital. Luckily there wasn't any traffic at 5 A.M. ... she noticed Derek was there. "You got paged to?". He asked upon seeing her. "Yeah". She replied and finished her hot chocolate and waited to be directed to where they needed her.