Addison x Lexie- Butterflies 🦋 (AU)

-AU where Addison has feelings for Lexie Grey. ... What was it about her?.., Was it the way her ponytail danced when she walked. Was it the way she took care of her patients, her heart was so kind, so emotions so raw. It was just almost too perfect to watch. ... Addison knew she shouldn't like her, she was Meredith Grey's sister, Addison and Meredith were getting a long a little better.

... (Flashback- A Couple Weeks Ago). ... Addison Montgomery was at her Practice in L.A. when she got the call to fly in to Seattle. She stared at the emailed chart on her computer in her office and read the file: A woman with triplets was having a hard labor, she was eight weeks early. Her pressure kept bottoming out, one of the babies was in distress. She needed a C- Section but her body wasn't strong enough, she was surely to die. It was just her alone, her husband left a couple weeks prior. He didn't want to be around anymore, it was too much work...

She called the Hospital and told them to keep the woman alive until she got there. Arizona Robbins was trying her best. But no one else could do what she could, except for Addison Forbes Montgomery.

...

Addison managed with Arizona's help to save the woman's babies. Lexie Grey was there helping monitor the babies for any neurological defects, but she was also there helping the woman stay calm. They lost the woman in the process, but Lexie helped her to not be afraid. To know her babies were in good hands. ... That's the one horrible thing that Addie hated about her job, losing patients.

... A couple hours later after the babies were okay, they called DCFS and let them take over to find good homes for the little ones. Addison sighed. She hated when families were torn apart. "Thank you for the help, Dr. Grey". Addison smiled. "Wait, you're Meredith Grey's sister, right?". She asked. ... She hadn't met the woman until now, but Mark talked highly of her. ... "Would you like to join me for a drink, Dr. Grey?". Addison asked. "It's been a rough night, I thought we both could use it".
. . .   And that's when everything started, the butterflies.

"I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴜs ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ".

"Lᴇᴛ's ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ғʀᴇᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs".  🦋