Chapter 2: Harlock Tries to express his feelings towards Jasmine

Recaps: He smiled and walked to his clothes putting them on and walked out as I stood there still a little shocked.

Harlock's pov:

I was in my room thinking about Jasmine as I drank my red Bourbon "Have you asked her to be your girlfriend" Miime asked as I nodded a no "You should try and ask her and see what she says" Miime said as I smiled just thinking about her saying yes "I'm gonna leave" Miime said as she got up and walked out the door.

I stayed in the room for a little while longer thinking of Jasmine and how beautiful and kind she was to others "Actually now that I think of that she's way to nice to everyone" I thought "It's in her nature Harlock you can't change that" Toshiro said "Who said I'm going to change it" I said as I drank the last of my Bourbon.

After that I walked out and into the deck as I sat on my chair and looked at everyone else work while I sighed then got an idea "Yullian call every new recruit to the training area to train" I said as he nodded and I walked to the training room as Yullian called all new recruits to the training area "You men better not bore me today or it'll be more painful than last time" I said as they nodded.

I started training one guy as he tried to get a good opening on me but failed miserably as I sliced his side open and he hissed in pain as I took a few more hits and then let him go as he stumbled out and I rolled my eyes as I started fighting the next guy as he did the same thing in which I did the same exact thing I did to the last man as he stumbled out of the training room.

Jasmine's pov:

There was already two people in the medical center as I sighed and got some pain reliever for the two men when another one walked in "Zero can you take this one" I said "Yea I got it" he said as I walked to one of the men's room and gave him a pain reliever as I did the same to the other man.

A few minutes later the medical center was almost full as me and Zero were overwhelmed with the men when the door opened as I sighed "Zero please take this one" I said facing away from the person as Zero walked in "Jasmine turn around" Zero said as I turned around to come face to face with the Captain.

"Why can't you take care of me instead of Zero" he said rudely as he held his bleeding side and I looked at it to see it was a little worst than the other one "Zero I need some stitches please" I asked him as he nodded and left while I led Harlock to a room.

Once I laid him on the bed he took off his shirt as I got the rubbing alcohol from the counter and turned around to see Harlock a few meters away from my face as I jumped "You scared me" I said as he smiled and rubbed my waist up and down as my eyes widened "What are you doing" I asked him "Rubbing your waist why" he asked "Please stop" I said as he looked at me and continued.

"Jasmine I brought the-" "GET OUT" Harlock yelled cutting Zero off and scaring the poor man as he bolted out the door slamming it shut as I jumped from the loud noise it made as Harlock grabbed my waist firmly "Why did you yell" I asked him "Because he was disturbing us" he said as he lifted me up and put me on the counter as my heart began to beat faster.

"Harlock I don't think this is wise of you your hurt" I said trying to pull him back but he got my hand and put it on his shoulder as he got closer to me "Please stop" I said as he nodded a no in reply "Harlock please your scaring me" I said with teary eyes as he looked taken aback then it quickly turned to anger "Damn it Jasmine don't you realise it yet" he said as I looked at him like if he was crazy.

"You know what never mind just fix me up" he said still angry as he walked to the bed and sat down as I got off the counter and walked to the door as I walked outside and towards a still scared Dr. Zero, "Zero can I get the stitches please" I said as he nodded and gave them to me with trembling hands.

After that I went and patched up Harlock as he got up and walked out not saying anything as I rolled my eyes at his rude side then I heard footsteps which I thought was Zero so I didn't even bother to look back which was until a hand grabbed mine and made me spin around so fast that it took me a few seconds to adjust to the lighting and saw Harlock standing their with an expression I thought I would never see on his face until now "I'm sorry for getting angry with you it's just I really am getting irritated with Logan" he said as I nodded.

Zero's pov:

Once the captain left and I knew he wasn't going to come back I walked inside the room Jasmine was in as I looked towards her "Jasmine how did it go with Harlock he seemed pretty angry" I asked "He was but then he came back and apologized to me" she said as I looked at her weirdly.

"Your kidding right" I said as she nodded a no "I'm serious Zero he apologized to me for being rude" she said as I nodded and walked away thinking it was no big deal, a few minutes later I heard Jasmine walking towards me "I'm gonna get some sleep see you tomorrow" she said as I nodded and she left.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy (no rude comments)