Chapter 4: A good Nurse

Recaps: "No time to explain just get some ivs right now" Zero said as I quickly rushed to get the stuff he needed.

Jasmine's pov:

Once I got everything ready I walked to Logan's room and put the stuff on the seat as I went to help Zero with Logan, "Jasmine where are you" Harlock asked as he walked into the medical center "In here" I said as I injected Logan and connected it to the bag I had gotten earlier.

"Why isn't Zero helping you" he asked me as he walked in "He is he just went to get some more of these bags" I said not looking at him "Oh well once your done I want to speak with you" he said as I nodded and continued to clean Logan's wounds and stitch him up "Ok I'm done let's just let him rest" I said as Zero nodded.

I walked out to see Harlock standing their "What's wrong Harlock" I asked him as he faced me "I need to speak with you alone" he said as I nodded and walked out with him leading me "Why are you always so helpful to others" he asked me "Because Harlock it's in my nature I love to help people in need" I said as he sighed.

"Jasmine listen I don't want you to help other men understood" he said "What why" I asked him as he balled his fist "Because I said so" he said angrily as I was about to object he smashed his lips to mine as I stumbled back a little but he grabbed my waist.

After that he pulled away and walked away not letting me say a word as I sighed and walked back to where Zero was at "So what happened" he asked me as I looked at him "He said I am not allowed to help other men that walk into the medical center" I said "What why" he asked me "I don't know" I said "But does he even realize that half of these people on this ship are all men except for Kei and Miime" Zero said as I shrugged.

Harlock's pov:

"Old friend what is Jasmine doing" I asked "Telling Zero what you just told her" he said "Oh OK" I said as I sat in my chair looking towards the giant glass window "She said she isn't going to let you get your way" Toshiro said as I gripped the arm rest and got up walking towards the medical center.

Once I arrived I walked in to see Zero organizing some papers but no sign of Jasmine so I went up to Zero and spun him around then got him by the collar of his shirt "Where's Jasmine tell me now" I demanded as he pointed towards Logan's room and I let go of him as I walked to his room.

Once I got in their I saw Jasmine taking Logan's blood pressure, once she finished she turned around to face me "I thought I told you not to help other men" I said "I'm not just gonna sit on a chair and wait till you Miime or Kei get hurt Harlock" she said as she walked to the counter.

I walked towards her as I grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her out of the medical center not even looking back "Harlock let go your hurting me" Jasmine said as I ignored her and dragged her to her room, once we got their I let her go "If you ever help another guy out I'll lock you in this room understood" I said as she nodded.

After that I walked to the Captain's deck and sat on my chair as I continued to look out the window for a bit longer, once I got bored of it I walked to Jasmine's room and walked inside to see Jasmine sitting on her bed reading a book "What book are you reading" I asked her "A book about Vampirates" she said not looking towards me "You know you don't have to read those books so why don't you stop and we could talk for a little bit" I said as she sighed and put a book mark on it then closed the book.

Jasmine's pov:

Harlock walked next to me and sat down on my bed as I looked at him "What do you wanna talk about" I asked him "Some rules I have for you" he said as I shot up from bed "Seriously first you tell me not to help other guys and now your going to set more rules for me" I said as he looked at me with a serious look and nodded a yes as I sighed.

"First you can't help anyone unless it's either Kei, Miime, or me secondly you are not allowed to look like this in front of any other man except for me thirdly don't try to help other men I will find out and you'll be punished and lastly is that you should really consider following my advice cause I know everything" he said as I sighed.

"Fine anything else you want to tell me" I said "Yes you will start training with me tomorrow" he said as my eyes widened "NO" I yelled as he looked at me with an angry look "Yell at me again and you'll be punished" he said as I quickly nodded a yes in response "Now what book were you reading" he asked me "A book about Vampirates" I said "The name of the book silly" he said "That is the name" I said as I grabbed the book.

I gave it to him as he looked at it "Oh" he said handing it back to me "Sorry" he said "It's ok" I said as he smiled and I smiled back at me "You may continue reading I'm going to my room to shower I'll be back" he said as I nodded, it had been almost an hour that Harlock had left and I was getting bored as I finished reading the book and put it inside the box with my other Vampirates books.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all, I had chosen the Vampirates book series partly because it sort of suited the book and I really like the first book even though I never finished it which is sad 😢 anyway enjoy (no rude comments)