Chapter 11: Locked up

Recaps: "Well then I guess we are through so don't bother to check up on me or say we are a thing cause we are nothing" I said as I walked out.

Harlock's pov:

I was in my room trying to calm myself after Jasmine's little fuse over me hurting Logan "Calm down" Toshiro said "I can't calm down" I said "What are you going to do" he asked me "Lock her up in my room" I said "Well she's asleep right now" he said as I walked out and towards her room.

Once I got there Toshiro unlocked the door as I walked up to her and gently carried her up to my chest and walked towards my room as Toshiro opened it and I laid her down on my bed as I went back and got her belonging's including the diary and her books as I carried it to my room and put it near the wall next to her and sat on the chair drinking my red Bourbon.

A few hours past and I heard Jasmine groan as I looked at her to see she was waking up as I looked at my drink and swirled it around "How did I get here" she asked as I looked up to see her looking at me "I carried you" I said "I thought I said we were through" she said as I got up and walked to her "We aren't through until I say we are" I said as she looked at me "You are never gonna say it are you" she asked as I nodded a no and she looked away.

I walked to her and grabbed her face as I made her look at me "You will not be leaving my room anytime soon understood" I said "No you can't do that I have to check up on Logan" she said as I raised an eyebrow "And why is that" I asked "Because he's my son" she said "Well you should have been more careful in what you were doing when it comes to me sweet cakes" I said as she started to tear up.

Jasmine's pov:

"Why did you chose me anyway" I asked "Because you are special to me" he said as I nodded a no "I'm not special to anyone Harlock" I said as he looked angry but I continued "Harlock you could have chosen Kei she's way better than me" I said as he looked at me with a deadly glare but I didn't stop "I'm just a nurse who knows nothing about guns and how to fight but Kei does" I said as he looked like he was about to explode.

"I'm sorry Harlock but I'm not the one you want and I'm not special" I said as I looked away "LOOK AT ME" Harlock yelled at the top of his lungs scaring the shit out of me as I looked at him "First of all you are special Secondly you do not have the right to chose who I love and Thirdly the next time you say something like this I will punish you" he said as I nodded.

After that I let Harlock cool off as I looked around his room until my eyes landed on the box of books and I got up and grabbed the book I was still reading as I went and sat down on the bed and continued to read it, after a while I sighed as I put the book mark on the book and looked up as I closed my eyes.

I was laying on the bed with my head up when I heard someone walking towards me and I knew who it was so I didn't bother to look in the direction of the footsteps or open my eyes that was until he kissed me as  my eyes shot open and I tried to pull away but Harlock held me tightly to him as I gave up and kissed him back.

Harlock's pov:

Once I finished kissing Jasmine I walked back to my chair as I sat down and looked at her as she opened her book again and continued reading, after a while I decided to bring her food as I got up and walked to the door and walked out closing it as Toshiro locked it and I walked to the kitchen.

Once I got there I got Jasmine something to eat and walked back to the room as Toshiro unlocked it and I walked in and saw no sign of Jasmine "She's in the bathroom" Toshiro said "OK thank you old friend" I said as I walked to the table and set her food down and waited for her to get out of the bathroom.

After a while I heard the door open and saw Jasmine walk out with shorts and a tank top on as I smiled "Your food is here" I said as she nodded and put the dirty clothes in the basket and walked to me as she ate silently "I'm sorry" I said as she looked at me "For what" she asked "For hurting Logan and for locking you up in here" I said as she nodded.

"Why" she asked "Because I don't want to lose you" I said as she looked at me "Oh OK" she said as I looked at her and raised an eyebrow "If your thinking of escaping it's not going to work Jasmine" I said as she looked at me "Then let me go" she said as I nodded a no and she sighed.

"Why are you so difficult to cooperate with" she asked me "Because I love you and I don't want to lose you" I said as she sighed "OK fine we are a thing now will you let me go" she asked as I nodded a no again and she sighed in frustration "Fine lock me up but just so you know this is the last time I'm eating or drinking anything" she said "Really I'll make you eat" I said "You can try" she said as I smirked and sat back on my chair.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy (no rude comments)