Chapter 13: Pregnant

Recaps: "I love you Jasmine always remember that" he said as I smiled.

Jasmine's pov:

I woke up today with a little pain as I looked to see Harlock was asleep as I got the urge to puke as I got up and ran to the bathroom as I began to puke and heard Harlock run in as he got my hair and held it back as I puked, once I finished I flushed the toilet and cleaned my face as I turned around to see Harlock smiling and I chuckled.

"Do you want to see if I'm pregnant" I said as he nodded and walked to get changed as I did the same, once we finished we both walked to the medical center as I saw Zero walk out and smiled at me as I smiled back as Harlock stood next to me and I heard him move as he walked in front of me and I nodded my head chuckling at him.

We both walked into a room as Harlock looked back "What are you doing Zero" he asked as I looked back to see Zero was behind him "He's gonna help me Harlock I can't do this by myself" I said as he nodded and walked to the chair as I sat on the bed.

Zero got the gel and put it on as he then put the other thing on top and began to scan my belly and I looked to see a little baby as I smiled and looked towards Harlock to see him smile "Thank you Zero" I said as he took the thing and cleaned it then left as Harlock walked up and smiled as he kissed me and I kissed him back.

Harlock's pov:

I was happy that Jasmine was pregnant and I knew she would be a great mother "Harlock what are we gonna name it" she asked me as I thought of my name "How about Phantom Harlock the third" I said as she smiled "OK but what if it's a girl" she asked "That's your choice love" I said as she smiled "How about Trinity Harlock" she said as I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name love" I said as she nodded "Let's go to the room" I said as she got up and cleaned her belly as I helped her clean it then she put her shirt down and we both walked out "Harlock can I check up on Logan" she asked me as I nodded a yes and she smiled.

We both walked to Logan's room as I held her hand and looked at everyone with a deadly look as they looked down and quickly walked away as I smiled triumphly "We are here" she said as I nodded and she knocked on the door "Who is it" Logan said "It's me Logan" Jasmine said as I heard him get up and quickly walk to the door and when he opened it he looked at me and waved his hand as I rolled my eyes.

"Harlock be nice" Jasmine said as I sighed and nodded at her as she walked inside and I followed her as she sat in the bed "How do you feel" Jasmine asked him "Good and you" he said "Same" she said as I watched them talk.

Jasmine's pov:

After a while I got tired as I got up "I'm going to sleep Logan see you in the morning" I said as he nodded and we both walked out "Do you want me to carry you love" Harlock asked me "No I'm good" I said as I felt myself being lifted and I yelped as he chuckled "I said I'm good" I said "Do you really think I'll listen too you" he said as I smiled.

He walked us both to the room and gently set me on the bed as I fell asleep, I woke up at night as I looked around and got up as I walked to the bathroom and turned the light on as I looked to see Harlock wasn't on the bed as I raised an eyebrow "That's strange" I said as I walked to the door and looked to see it was locked.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom as I used the restroom then turned the light off as I walked back to the bed and laid down as I stayed awake looking around "What's wrong Jasmine" said a strange voice in my head as I jumped "Who are you" I asked the voice "I'm Toshiro Harlock's friend" he said "Oh hi" I said as he chuckled "Harlock is at the helm do you want me to put him on" he said "No I don't want to worry him" I said as I laid down.

"Tell me what's wrong" he asked me "I'm just in a little pain that's all" I said "Do you want me to tell Harlock" he said "No no I don't want to worry him" I said "You know he'll find out he always does" he said as I sighed "Alright I guess tell him if he could bring me some pain killers too" I said "OK he'll be there shortly" he said as I thanked him.

Nine months later

Harlock's pov:

I was at the helm when Toshiro called me in a panicking voice and told me Jasmine was in labor as I got up and ran to the room as I grabbed her and carried her to the medical room and laid her on a bed as Zero got everything ready and helped Jasmine give labor to a healthy baby boy.

I was carrying Phantom as Jasmine went to the restroom to put a pad on as I smiled at the little boy me and Jasmine made "He has your hair" Jasmine said as I looked up and saw her sit down "He's got your eyes" I said as she blushed and I smiled "Maybe we could try and get a girl next time" I said "Uhh I don't know about that" Jasmine said as I smirked "Why is that" I said "Because I can't give birth any more" she said as I frowned.

"Why" I asked "I've had it for years Harlock I can only give birth to two children" she said as I looked down "Well try until you get pregnant again" I said "Harlock no I'm happy with Phantom and Logan they are the best thing that's ever happened to me" she said as I smiled "OK fine if that's what you wish" I said as she smiled and I gave her Phantom.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers so here's the final chapter enjoy don't forget to vote