Chapter 9: I found him

Recaps: "Of course I do Harlock but not everyone is mean or stuff like that" I said as he smiled.

Jasmine's pov:

After our conversation I walked to the medical center to be greeted by Zero "So what are you gonna do" he asked me "Nothing I'll just organize papers and fix stuff up" I said as he nodded "Alright I'm gonna make myself a coffee want anything" he asked me "You already know what I'm gonna say" I said "Cappuccino got it" he said as he walked to the other room.

As I organized papers Zero walked in and put the cappuccino on the desk as he drank his coffee "Thank you" I said as he nodded "Your welcome" he said as I continued to organize papers, after a while I heard the front door open and close as I turned to see Harlock standing their "Hey" I said as he looked at me with a straight face and said nothing as I raised an eyebrow.

I turned my attention back to the papers as I finished my cappuccino and finished organizing the papers "Zero all papers are organized" I said "OK thank you Jasmine" he said "Your welcome" I said as I got up and walked towards Harlock who was still here with a straight face "You OK" I asked him as he looked at me "Never felt better" he said rudely and walked away leaving me their.

I shook off the weird encounter with Harlock as I walked to my room and changed clothes then went to do my business, once I finished I walked out to see Harlock sitting on the bed with a straight face "Harlock seriously are you OK" I asked him "When were you gonna tell me" he said as I looked at him like if he was crazy.

"Tell you what" I asked him "That Logan was your son you moron" he said angrily as I looked at him and got angry "First of all you do not have the right to tell me I'm a moron secondly you have been drinking way to much" I said as he looked taken aback "What are you talking about you said Logan was your long lost son" he said "No I said I lost my son Logan years ago to the gaia coalition" I said as his demeanor quickly changed.

Harlock's pov:

"She still has no idea Logan is her son" I told Toshiro "She'll figure out after you told her all of that" he said as I agreed "Sorry Jasmine" I said as I rushed out leaving her there all confused as I walked to my chair and sat down as I watched the crew members work.

After a while I decided to check up on Jasmine as I walked to her room and opened the door to see her reading a book "What are you reading" I asked her "Vampirates Tide of terror" she replied as I nodded and sat down next to her, after a while I decided to apologize "I'm sorry for the way I acted" I said "It's OK" she said as I raised an eyebrow.

I stayed with her for a while until I decided to go shower "I'm gonna take a shower I'll be right back" I said as she nodded and I got up and left towards my room to shower, once I got there I went straight to shower as I thought of Jasmine and smiled.

Once I finished showering I got out and got dried as I walked out of the shower with a towel and saw Jasmine sitting on my bed as I smiled "What's wrong love" I asked as I got my clothes and looked at her to see she was looking at me "Is there something you like" I asked scaring her "No not really" she said as I put my clothes on the drawer and walked to her "What are you doing" she asked.

"Showing you what you are missing out on" I said as I loosened the towel "No don't" she said looking away as I smirked and walked closer to her "Look at me" I said as she shook her head no "I said look at me" I told her in a angry voice knowing she'll have no choice but to listen.

"I'd rather get punished" she said as I stood there shocked "Jasmine why would you rather get punished" I said "Because I would rather get punished knowing I did the right thing rather than get pregnant again and lose the child" she said as I got angry "Who said your going to lose the child If I get you pregnant it's mine and your child and if someone takes our baby away I'll kill them" I said as she smiled.

Jasmine's pov:

When Harlock said that I knew he meant it and I smiled as I saw him smile back as he looked at me and accidentally let go of the towel as it hit the floor and I immediately looked away blushing "Oh come on sweet cakes I know you want to see me naked" he said as I blushed more and got up and went straight for the door.

I was about to reach for the knob when Harlock got my hand "Harlock I need to go to the medical center to do some blood work" I said "On who" he asked me "Logan" I said "Your going to try and figure out if he's your son aren't you" he said as I nodded.

After that he let me go as I walked to the medical center and towards the needles as I grabbed two of them and walked to Logan's room, once I walked inside I walked towards him as I looked at his sleeping figure and smiled as I took the lid of the first needle and injected Logan as I took some blood then put a bandage on him as I walked out and closed the door then walked to the test room as I injected myself and took some blood then put a bandage on it as I put the blood in and started testing them.

After a while the machine beeped as a paper came out of the copy machine and I grabbed it and skimmed over it as my eyes widened when I got to the end as I grabbed the counter for support and I heard footsteps running towards me as I looked up to see Harlock running to me "Are you alright" he asked me "Yea" I said as he saw the paper and got it from me as he looked over it and his eyes widened "He's your son" he said as I nodded.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy (no rude comments)