Chapter 5: Spending time together

Recaps: I finished reading the book and put it inside the box with my other Vampirates books.

Harlock's pov:

I woke up today in my room as I stretched and went to my bathroom to get ready to train Jasmine, once I finished I walked to her room as Toshiro unlocked the door and I walked in to see Jasmine still sleeping peacefully "Jasmine wake up sweety" I said as she groaned and turned away from me as I smiled.

I went and laid down as I looked at her and kissed her lips softly as she smiled into the kiss and I pulled away as she opened her eyes "You sure have a way with girls don't you" she said to me "Well if you are referring to you then yes" I said as she chuckled.

"It's time to train sweetheart" I said as she nodded and got up as I looked at her side to see a spot of blood "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS" I yelled as she looked back and her eyes widened "Harlock calm down it's not that bad" she said "NOT THAT BAD YOU LEFT A SPOT OF BLOOD ON YOUR BED" I yelled as she looked at me scared.

"Harlock let me explain it's honestly not that bad" she said as I looked at her and nodded "OK that spot of blood there is my period I must have gotten it over night" she said "What's a period" I questioned "Ask Miime Harlock she'll tell you" she said as I nodded and got up and walked towards where Miime is at to ask her.

Jasmine's pov:

Once I finished showering and I put a pad on I walked outside to see Harlock sitting on the bed as his face was pale "I had no idea you girl's go through that every month" he said as I smiled "Who did you ask" I said "Both Miime and Kei" he said as I nodded and laid down.

"Ugh" I groaned as I flopped around for the 9th time as Harlock sighed "Do you need some pain killers or something" he asked "Yes please" I said as I heard the door open and close and I looked up to see he was gone as I groaned and laid my head back down on the pillow.

A few minutes later Harlock walked in with a bottle of water, a pill, and my sheets that he took to wash as I got up and sat down on my chair as I drank the pill and Harlock put the sheets back on "I'm sorry" I said "For what" he asked facing me "For making you clean my sheets and bringing the pill" I said as he chuckled.

"It's OK Jasmine remember you mean the world to me" he said as I smiled then my stomach growled as I sighed and got up "Where are you going" Harlock asked "To get something to eat silly" I said as he raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down as I remembered what I was wearing.

Harlock's pov:

"I'll go get it for you" I said as she nodded and I walked out and towards the kitchen, once I got there everyone was at a table eating and I looked around until my eyes landed on Kei "Kei do you know what Jasmine's favorite food is when she has her period" I asked her as the other men around her looked at me as Kei quickly got up.

"Harlock are you crazy" she said as she walked me to the back of the cafeteria "What" I asked "You can't just say stuff like that if Jasmine were here she would probably hate you" she said as I balled my fist "And why do you say that" I asked "Because it's embarrassing for a girl then people would start making fun of them trust me I've been in that position and it's not fun" she said as I calmed down.

Once Kei gave me Jasmine's favorite food and a tub of Oreo ice cream I walked to Jasmine's room and knocked considering my hands were a little full, once Jasmine opened the door I walked in and put the tray off food on the table next to her bed as I motioned for her to sit in which she gladly did as I sat next to her and watched her eat peacefully.

"Jasmine what if I accidentally asked Kei what your favorite food was because you had your period in front of a few other men" I said as I looked at her to see her face go pale "You what" she said "I accidentally asked Kei what your favorite food was in front of a few other men" I said as she looked at me "Why would you do that" she said "I'm sorry I didn't think men would think that's funny plus I didn't realize it until I said it" I said as I looked at her still pale face.

"I HATE YOU" she yelled as she got up and ran to the bathroom "Jasmine I'm sorry please don't hate me" I said as I got up but she closed the door and locked it as I heard her cry "I'm so stupid" I said as I sighed "Calm down she'll stop crying and forgive you remember Kei said it also affects her hormones" Toshiro said as I remembered.

Jasmine's pov:

I stayed In the bathroom for a little while until I decided to come out as I looked at Harlock and then looked down as I walked to where my food was and finished eating then got the tub of ice cream and the spoon and began eating the ice cream "I'm really sorry Jasmine" Harlock said as I looked at him "Apology not accepted" I said as he looked down in shame.

"What is it gonna take for you to forgive me" he asked as I thought for a moment "You could get me a few more pirate books" I said as he smiled "You really love pirates don't you" he asked as I nodded a yes in response while I continued eating the ice cream.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy (no rude comments)