Hide and Seek

Adriel's pov

"Tina! I can't find her." I yelled from around the house laughing. We were all playing hide and seek and I was it. I never find anyone.
"Ethan! Help me!" I yelled to my boyfriend him screaming 'no' but coming out of his hiding spot anyway. Just how we roll. "Go find Jaxon" I whisper to him. He runs into the boys room and I hear two screams.
"That's nasty!" I hear Ethan scream. Me and Tina meet in the middle of the hallway running into the boys room to see what's up. We looked in the closet. Tina just about fell into me as I almost passed out. Ariel and Jaxon were naked in the closet cuddling Ariel on Jaxons naked lap. Yea they planned on not being found. Ethan carried me to my room as I giggled like a five year old. Then he went to go get Tina. She was on his back. I'm okay with this. I trust them. I sat up on my bed and watched as Ethan put her down. Then he looks at me. I didn't notice I had a blank stare.
"What's wrong baby girl?" Ethan said looking at me concerned.
"Huh? Nothing's wrong with me what about you?" I say as he falls back on the bed in relief. I look at the other corners of the room. Pink and purple in one corner blue and white in the other. That's the other girls sides. My side is black and Red. Dark colors. Each one of us painted our sides to our own liking. "Ariel!!" I hear Jaxon scream. It sounded like...ugh. I walked into the room. As soon I as I did I regretted it.
I hate seeing Ariel do that weird shit. Its just nasty.
"ETHAN." I screamed as I fell backwards onto the floor. I here footsteps right before I black out.
______________________________  I wake up laying on Ethan in his sweatshirt and some of Ariel's shorts.
"Hey babe" He says as I look up.
"What happened? Im confuzzled. Why am I in the boys room? Why am i wearing clothes that aren't mine?" I go on and on with questions which seems to amuse Ethan. Since there is nothing else to do I keep asking questions....Randomly.
"Am I dead? Is it the ninth yet? Is there food on my plate? Who is mack?" Nun of these questions made any sence. I think he got bored.
"Okay Im done" I say as he just laughs.
"But for real though what ha-" He cut me off.
"You saw Jaxon and Ariel in the floor still naked and Ariel sucking Jaxon's skin off. And before you ask you probably thought he was hurt because he screamed but it was yelps of pleasure. You tried to help but when you saw this you passed out." He spoke quickly but making a lot of since. Well I just got creeped the hell out. Anyway.... Ima go cook.
"Ill be back" Walking into the boys closet. There was girl clothes in the boy closet and boy clothes in the girl closet. Just for this reason. I took his is sweatshirt off. It was only when I turned around that I found out two things.
1. I'm shirtless
2. Ethan is staring at me with eyes as big as saucers.
"Ok you can watch but blink once if you're even looking at me." He blinked. I rolled my eyes and took Ariel's shorts off. Well I probably should have went into to closet but I didn't so when Tina walked in she had the wrong idea and stared in shock. Me not knowing: Ethan had taken his shirt off exposing his abs and muscles.
"Hey T." I said casually. Ethan didn't care who was there he was not gonna stop looking at me.
"Hey." she said calming down seeing as I was not nervous. Just... I guess her brain functions to peoples calm factor.
"Well,I know no Ariel Jaxon business is happening so what is happening?" She asked. Not like she can talk. She was wearing a bra and Daisy Dukes.
"Getting changed out of other peoples clothes as Ethan enjoys the show." I said giggling Ethan still looking at me. I looked in the closet and got some Light purple shorts and a purple crop top. All of it was on one hanger so I just got it. Then I went  over to Ethan who was now following me with his eyes. I sat down on the bed and Ethan sat up. Then he pulled me into his lap. Ariel just watched all of this happen.
"Aric!!" I yelled. Aric came running in the room as if something was wrong and grabbed Tina by the waste before he knocked her over.
______________________________ Tina's POV
"Aric!" She yelled and he came running. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I turned around and kissed him.
"Hello peoples" Aric said grabbing my ass. Adriel laughed and raised her arms.
"People just do this now right?" She asked as she put her arms down. Then everyone but her laughed.
"Wha-" She realized.
"Like I said everyone does it now." Her hand landed on Ethan's dick. Then he pulled her down as he layed back and All I saw was movement. After a while she giggled and Ethan smirked.
"Everyone does it." Ethan said.
"What?" Me and Aric said at the same time. Adriel leaned over a little bit and Aric caught on. I was still confused until he put his hand in my shorts and rubbed my vagina  and took his hand out. Then I looked at Adriel. Then Ethan. Then Aric. Then down. Jaxon and Ariel came in. Ethan got up which made him have to carry Adriel and the Aric picked me up and we all went to Aric's corner of the room.
"Did you two bathe?" Me and Aric said kissing each other for that #SyncGoals moment.
"Yea. We witnesses each other" Adriel burried her head in Ethan's chest as he reached both his hands behind her and placed his hands on her ass making her turn full around her face still buried in his chest.
He whispered something and she shook her head as if saying no. Ethan picked Adriel up and she wrapped her legs around is torso. Then they walked out passing by Jaxon and Ariel.  ______________________________A/N: This is fun. I will try making each chapter four to ten minutes to read. This one is four minutes. I won't do A/N on each chapter because That's annoying. But yea see ya in the next chapter...But say...What's wrong with Adriel?

P.s I Love YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara