The beach

Adriel's POV
Ethan drove us to the beach. It was pretty cool. We splashed and played. It was very relaxing.
"Guys look! The sun is setting!" Said Tina. We all went and sat on a big rock by the ocean and watched the sunset and the waves crashing. It was beautiful

(This is a picture I got with my phone

(This is a picture I got with my phone.)
We watched Until it got dark. Then we started back home. It was a very good day.
At Home
"Today was nice." Said Tina. "Agreed!" We all said in unison. I love how we do things. How we always have time for each other. No one cares about anyone being mean because we always get along. We love each other to pieces.
"Who wants me to cook?" Said Tina. Everyone walked out of the room as if saying 'it's all up to you now.' And she started taking stuff out to cook. I went to the back with Ariel and Jaxon. "What's up!" I said as I walked in. They were on the floor and watching "Shriek" a new scary movie( please don't go looking for the movie Shriek. I made it up...unless there is a real
one...I'm not sure ) They were cuddling and Ariel looked as if she could fall asleep."Nothing." They said in unison. "I'm tired." Ariel said like a whiny baby. "Okay go to sleep baby girl." Jaxon said and he rubbed her back. Ariel looked like she had gained some weight. We haven't eaten that much though. I guess she has. I went around the house to find Ethan. I finally found him in the chill room/den. He was shooting pool with Aric.
"Hey sweetie." I said through the door frame.
"Hey baby girl." He said and I smiled. "Have you guys noticed that Ariel seemed to have gained weight?" I said and they looked up.
"Yea a little. But I never thought it a big deal." Said Aric as he puts the nine ball in a corner pocket.
"Well all her life she was skinny. She never ate fat foods a lot. Maybe five times a year. And she has that streak. Why is she growing?" I asked.
"I don't know baby but you need to calm down. Your face is red." I noticed that I had  worry shone across my face.
"Oh. Okay." I said smiling.
"Well now that your hear wanna play the caller?" Aric said and Ethan nodded with his idea.
"Sure!" I sat on the arm of the couch.
As I called out different scores for their game I was thinking. I wonder if Ariel is okay. I mean nothing is wrong with gaining weight. That's something natural. Maybe she just has a little baby fat on her.
"AND ARIC WON?!" I yell looking at Ethan.
"Food is ready!" Tina yelled from the kitchen. We all ran to the kitchen and chilled.  When Jaxon came in he was carrying Ariel. She was sleep. She sleeps a lot now. That's it! Tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn I'm taking her to the doctors to see if she is okay.