Behind bars

ADRIEL POV
I woke up to police pulling me. I hurried and kissed Ethan and he woke up.
"Bye." I said as they pulled me out of the door. I heard Ethan wake everyone up before I was put into the car. I saw everyone look out the door and the car pulled off.
"Aye Durk! Lil Teezy still in the yard?" I asked the cop on the passenger side.
"Yep. Told her you was comin'. Told everyone. They was happy. You got to stop killin Queen." He said.
"As soon as they stop fuckin round." I said.
"True." He said. The rest of the ride was silent. I won't stay here but a few days. We pulled up. He tossed a orange jumpsuit.
"You know what to do." He said. He never put me in cuffs. He knew I wouldn't try to leave. I did the crime. Plus I got people to see. I pulled the jumpsuit over my jean shorts and crop top. Then I wrapped it around my waste showing my shirt. Jail don't allow that but I get what I want.
I walked in and screamed: "The Queen is home." And people started showing up. I saw Lil Teezy. Her real name was Angie.
"What's up Teez!" I yelled. She came up to me. She dapped me.
"What's good fam!" She yelled back.
I got credit in here. But I didn't like it. It showed my ghetto. I didn't like it.
"Who is taking Queen in their cell?" A guard yelled.
"I got her!" A girl I never met was here. She was short and fat. She had long hair.
"Who is she?" I asked Lil T.
"She calls herself the Boss. We told her about you. She said you wasn't nun. We told her when they said you was coming back. She didn't care. But us here. We still loyal to your royal. I'm glad to call you my nigga." Lil T was a big girl. She was skinny but she had muscles. She was built. She could fight. She was a good friend too. Win win.
"I think I'll pick my own cell thank you." I glared at the guard.
"Boozy and poo nanny still here?" I asked and she nodded.
"Where?" I asked. She pointed towards the cells.
"Lets go." I said and we took off running. We went in the cell with them.
"Hey Boozy. Hey Poo." I said. "Girl hey! We thought they was kiddin when they said baby was comin home. Missed you Queen." I smiled. As always a guard came and grabbed my arms. "You gettin bailed Queen. Them too. Lil T and them they can come if they want." He said. I looked over at them. "Hey. We totally could come. Only if we come back sometimes. Like not to stay tho. I hate it in here." They nodded. It was time to go.
"Don't yall got clothes under them?" I asked.
"Nah. When we got locked they took em and said that they would give em back when we out." They nodded.
"Well hurry up we gettin outa here." I said. The guard let my wrist go. He sat on the bed in the cell and we waited in silence for the girls to come back with their clothes. When they came back Boozy had on a blue shirt with some shorts. Poo nanny had on some white pants with a white crop top. And Lil T had on a beanie some skinny jeans and crop top. I pulled the orange jumpsuit down and tossed it to the guard.
"Later Mack!" I said as we walked out.